Out in the Yard

Kanis

Because Kanis brought me here I will say this.

I RECOMMEND TO REMOVE GBK AS MODERATOR AND GIVE KANIS MODERATOR STATUS. HE HAS PROVED THAT HE IS NOT DELUSIONAL SPAMMER AND NEVER HAS PICKED UP OTHERS. ALSO HE IS NOT A LIAR AND I CAN GUARANTEE THAT HE WILL NOT USE HIS StATUS AS GBK IS.

Thank you for the respect,...but I will do what I do from here, I come from the school of management where I am in the pool with you, not seperate from you. (lead by example, maybe) for lack of better words . besides I can see better from down here :yes: and the Hardest part was being *open to the suggestion* (while you are upset) and that was ALL you TheGuvnor

• Upvote 1

Thank you for the respect,...but I will do what I do from here, I come from the school of management where I am in the pool with you, not seperate from you. (lead by example, maybe) for lack of better words . besides I can see better from down here :yes:

Thats sad that. I also find very disturbing that the guy is moderator just because he is active.

Well, he now has to look at himself from a different perspective because of this situation and the heat,...lets just watch for a while and see if he *Prances or Falls,..* and we have to add the factor of texting into this,......you have to admit we still have trouble conveying certain things through text, and ( I believe) that a lot of *VENOM* is imagined while in a dispute, thus multiplying the issues.

Well, he now has to look at himself from a different perspective because of this situation and the heat,...lets just watch for a while and see if he *Prances or Falls,..*

I was hoping that after the first time when I highlight him that he is abusing his power when he did treated Grasman no to call he liar because he is a moderator he would think that moderators have much different functions in this forum than regular members but I was very wrong.

Believe it or not few hours later he did not even lie to me but also did delete my post and warned me for no reason. When I asked him why did he delete my post he said because I did make duplicate of it but of course he was lying because that post was not duplicate. Of course when I highlight him in the forum that he lied to me he just did warn me for no reason and told that I am spamming when clearly I wasnt I guess he also has no clue what spamming is.

As forum user he is good dont get me wrong he is active and all that but a moderator he is complete crap.

lets just watch for a while and see if he *Prances or Falls,..*

When I read that section of your post I immediately thought of this :

http://media.giphy.com/media/vnGlErQHuF9BK/giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

In order to SMOOTH conflicts ,I learned a skill MANY years ago from Personal Security work: I watch myself from the 3rd person perspective, everything I do or say is pre-run through a B.S. filter. I picture it said to me, then I picture myself watching it being said to another, and guage the path thats best for the whole. just sayin' I wish more folks would use a filter like that.

Edited by Kanis
  • Upvote 1

I learned a skill MANY years ago from Personal Security work: I watch myself from the 3rd person perspective, evrything I do or say is pre-run through a B.S. filter. I picture it said to me, then I picture myself watching it being said to another, and guage the path thats best for the whole. just sayin'

What the fuck are you talking about? Looks like you are also writing from 3rd person perspective.

I have to see the BIG picture

you ever talk on a radio: was the first lesson that, you dont know who is listening so act accordingly,....? its just a way that I keep MYSELF in line

they are just techniques that I use to make sure that I am not messing things up,..lol,..NM

Ha !! no thanks the last thing I need is to KNOW, LOL

but that's Hilariuos :yes: and a little disturbing :weeping: LMAO

Edited by Kanis