Jon Jones Eye Pokes Funny Video

Is Jon Jones a Dirty Fighter?   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Is Jon Jones a dirty fighter?

I actually love to see him fight, i think he is really entertaining! I do howerever hate the eyepokes and the way he does that monkey thing. People should be allowed to kick him in the face when he does that, hands on the ground or not.

I think the refs should pull him up more than they do, but in fairness to him, the hands out, using his reach is effective. It does stop a lot of strikes because the other fighters are so clearly bothered by the fingers whether on their head or chest. IF Iwas him I'd do the same till I was stopped

It looks to me like some technic to keep the distance, but what is really strange is that he keeps his hand open like that. That looks dirty to me, but even without that he would dominate his fights, I don't think that changes a lot, it's just annoying.

He knows what hes doing. The ref needs to get harsh on him

Agreed he knows exactly what he's doing he's making guys hesitate when coming forward and that's all he needs. All he has to do is close his fist. I also think he was trying to finger glovers cut to make it bigger as we'll

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think he that much of a dirty fighter then a clever fighter... he has his hands fully reached and he's faced turned away most of the times.... he doesn't do it deliberately as some of the people proclaim... if Gus fight as much as he does you would've said Gus is also a dirty fighter.