Women's division

Wolf

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think if we make a women's division we need an option for our male fighters to change sex.

i think - yes - but won't that leave us with a lot of 265 women then? - you have restrict the sex-change to 135-155 - or just convert everyone in 135 - that would get some fun reactions (april fools this year? - mike)

in general - isn't mike on a dana white position here - there will never be a women fighting mmatycoon?

• 3 weeks later...

It's really sad but I think a women's division as things stand wouldn't last a week. Those managers who have male fighters called Ben Dover, Ass Fucker, Clinch Rapist, etc will screw it. Within a week, Mike will have a new job of censoring the female fighters. While Ben Dover might be hilarious to some people, Cindy ******* moves seriously into the realm of bringing the game into disrepute, media attention, or even lawsuits. I.E. Mike couldn't risk it. Unless the people wanting female fighters are prepared to compromise - generated names - I can't see this happening. Mike has never said anything about this, and I can't speak for him, but if it were my business it would be a major concern.

I'd like to see a women's division but you're right, the people who name their fights utterly ridiculous things would screw it up. I really really believe it would be a good idea to get a moderation team together to make sure fighters aren't allowed these crap names as it just ruins the game imo.

What do you say to a woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing...you said it all.

Some fun names:

Irene Dover

Helen "Bitch I see you" Keller

Caress Mai Knutz

Glory "Hallelujah" Hole

Cynthia Busch-Rash

Lisa Kuntz-Dick

Karen Fillerup-Standing

Theresa Kumon-Topomi

Those hyphenated ones are real married names.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What do you say to a woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing...you said it all.

Some fun names:

Irene Dover

Helen "Bitch I see you" Keller

Caress Mai Knutz

Glory "Hallelujah" Hole

Cynthia Busch-Rash

Lisa Kuntz-Dick

Karen Fillerup-Standing

Theresa Kumon-Topomi

Those hyphenated ones are real married names.

Lol wish people used realistic names, I recently turned down a fight because the fighter had a ridiculous name.

As I personally would get tired of constantly fighting brock lesnar or conor mcgregor. It is a terrible reason to decline a fight.

I see the women's division being more popular than the flyweight division and maybe even KT. But implementing it realistically is without a doubt costly and very difficult. Horrific names, revised text, and reduced ko power.

But only a 135 lb division and a free slot to vip's. I'm all for it hehe