Steel Penn's Alliance Wars

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had 5 teams, sent a msg to a couple of them to see if they were still interested. I know your alliance, sp, and croppers alliance are a go. Never got word back from bravo. If Rory and his alliance are still cool with fighting we can move ahead with four. Since this has pretty much turned into a play it by ear thing, you guys want to do creation on 10-27 and first round starts a month later?

We can still rustle up a 2nd team if necessary, or fighters towards a 2nd team if you wanted to have a 'Motley Crew'. Additionally, I can break my boys up into 'old' and 'new' school in terms of manager ID so we're still having an alliance war.

I'd say confirm teams and make creation a week after that?

Just sent Rory a message, if his alliance is a go, we can move ahead with four. If not, you can do the 2nd team thing and go ahead with four. Spoke with cropper about a week ago and he was a go. I imagine SP is good to go since this is his tourney. Could do a week, but with the way this tourney went, don't want to catch ppl off guard because they dont have time to cut a fighter.

Can't see it specified in the rules.

Also, originally planned for 16 teams, so can we swap the knockout format for a round robin, similar to TUM/TUF or some such?

We may need to swap out 1-2 of our managers. But we will be ready to go.

Can't see it specified in the rules.

Also, originally planned for 16 teams, so can we swap the knockout format for a round robin, similar to TUM/TUF or some such?

Yea age 18, would have to check with SP since the orgs involved would have to hold the events. Also would need to ck if the other alliances are cool with it.

I am open to anything that needs to happen to make this event work.