Introduce yourself...

admin

Blindsided, BS for short. This game looks to have tons of potential and I'm excited to see where it's going. That Boondock, and that Rollins are characters. You better have eyes in the back of your head!

Watch it effer or your fighter is next on my "to kill" list.

Tyler

form Portland Oregon

proud OG member of the James Thompson WARWAGON, the first and in my eyes, only WARWAGON there is

DIDM is the name, getting drunk and taking over this shit is my game

Thanks again for your work

Hello there.

I'm new here and thought it would be proper to introduce myself here.

I'm Marvin and I'm from the netherlands.

After watching around a bit this game looked like fun and I decided to support this game by buying a vip member ship.

I hope we can have some fun in here.

Hey guys

I'm from England and my friends call me Duffy...so you can all call me Alan :P

This game looks really sweet and im gonna enjoy playing it with you guys and maybe even fighting a few of you

O and i promise from now on i will try to make my jokes funnier ;)

My name is Marth, some people call me shitbird, but I don't like those people.

I like women, sometimes and my favorite color is beer.

I run Human Cock Fight International in St. Petersburg if any one wants to create a fighter, my only aspiration is to book 1 show. Please I love you.

I watch mma because I love men who hug each other, I think expressing manly desires to hug is ok. The blood and punching aren't so great but it's ok sometimes I just close my eyes and listen to the expert commentary, especially on Affliction and Elite xc

Hi I'm Brad, I'm 34 and I'm from Adelaide, Australia.

I'm a fairly recent convert to MMA compared to some people, the first event I watched was UFC 70, when Gonzaga OMGWTFPWNED Cro-cop. Since that event I've been totally hooked, gone back and watched old Pride and UFC fights, and spend way too much time on MMA websites :D

Now that addiction has turned to this site, I find myself logging in 10 times or so a day... damn you :D

Hey, Doug here. I'm 38 and from the Chicagoland area. I became interested in MMA after watching UFC1 in 93', and later fighting as an amateur from '95 to '01. Currently running a program training new fighters. This game sucks 'cause now I never see my family unless I hang a picture near the PC. Thanks a bunch.

edit: now with VIP access :)

Hey, Aaron here from St Peters in Sydney, Australia. I've grown up with boxing and have also watched pro wrestling and kickboxing over the years. Got interested in MMA after seeing some K1 and UFC.

Have always been intrigued by management games like this but never really cared for any of the sports they were created for. Enjoying the game, even better with VIP!

Hello all,

I'm David, i'm 39 years old and I watched UFC 2 on VHS waayyy back in the day. I've been a fan ever since.

I'm originally from Georgia, USA and I currently live in Japan.

Stefan 25 from Sweden, started watching MMA when I was perhaps 16-17 and someone had UFC 8 on his computer at a LAN. But living in Sweden, well MMA wasn't a commodity so it took until 2005 and me starting university and getting in contact with people who had access to downloads.

Now I'm truly stuck :D

Hello all,

I'm David, i'm 39 years old and I watched UFC 2 on VHS waayyy back in the day. I've been a fan ever since.

I'm originally from Georgia, USA and I currently live in Japan.

Stefan 25 from Sweden, started watching MMA when I was perhaps 16-17 and someone had UFC 8 on his computer at a LAN. But living in Sweden, well MMA wasn't a commodity so it took until 2005 and me starting university and getting in contact with people who had access to downloads.

Now I'm truly stuck :D

Welcome everybody!

You guys will realize that not only the game is cool, but the guys here in the forum too :D

Fell free to ask or give an idea for improvement :D

I'm Nick. I'm 32 and live in Ohio, USA. I watched the original UFCs back in the day but really got into MMA when the UFC started TUF. I mostly play sport sims (football (American), basketball, baseball) and I've been looking for a good MMA game. So, I was excited to find this game.

Hey my names chad and im 19, turning 20 this year. Currently living just outside of dallas texas. Been a fan of mma and any type of martial arts since about the age of 14. My experience is 3 years of Karate, and 3 years of high school wrestling, Currently im training in a MMA gym(only a few months so far), focusing on bjj, aikido and Muay Thai. Looking to have my first amateur fight at the end of this year. 5'8 168 natural, will hopefully be fighting in the 155 weight class. Lets see, im inspired by sean sherk and gsp

Name is Mike. Am 39. Been watching since UFC 1. I am a mod on the UFC website and forum. PSU_MIKE told me about this game.

I know a few of these guys. I consider Whispering_Death to be a good friend of mine.

I have also told some folks about this game from another game I play.

Looking forward to understanding the game more.

Name is Mike. Am 39. Been watching since UFC 1. I am a mod on the UFC website and forum. PSU_MIKE told me about this game.

I know a few of these guys. I consider Whispering_Death to be a good friend of mine.

I have also told some folks about this game from another game I play.

Looking forward to understanding the game more.

I'm one of the folks he talked about.lol.