PhoQus Sports Enterprise Test Fight Org

XxxtremeT13

Alright boys....I'm back in the org business: Welcoming you PhoQus Sports Enterprise (PSE)..this org will only be offering test fights...nothing more at this moment. Read below for details and guidelines

TEST FIGHTS ONLY! Test fights are typically for newly created fighters... You want to enter a tourney....Need to test them hiddens....Come to PSE.

Events will be hosted daily.

Contract offers will be 1/1/1

If you have a fighter that needs to be tested you can post here, but please message me separately as well.

I'll either do 2 divisions or just 1...If I spread them out it might be harder to get test fights...So I am considering using the 205 for any fighters who can cut to that weight and 265+ for all other fighter weights. So, yes you could potentially have your 135'er go up against a 210'er...I repeat this is just a TEST!

As you know this is not being done in an effort to make me money, this is purely for you managers and your fighters.

That is all.

• Upvote 3

I've went and booked event venues through the month of August..The first date I could do was august 8th as it has to be 7days out. So, The first event open for test fights is August 8th with more events every other day...the 10th,12th,14th, etc... If you need to test a fighter please let me know ASAP and make sure you are active enough to accept contract and fight offer promptly so I can get you on a card and get you slated vs another fighter...We'll see how this goes...if not...then its only about $42k tycoon money I'm out of...now biggie..Hopefully this helps guys out with planning future fighter builds and preparing for any tournies..

If you're looking for test fights..Please post on here along with messaging me. I want you guys posting in here so other managers are kept aware that there is an option open to them for doing this, as not all managers may know. This will help keep the thread to the top so managers who don't frequent the threads will be more likely to find it. This will only help increase the test fight pool! Thanks..Already have a couple managers asking for help with a number of fighters.

This Saturday will mark the first event for test fights only. Almost all offers have been accepted and only have 2 cards not filled. If you want to test a fighter potentially the 8th at the earliest. Message here and to me personally. Otherwise we have open events every other day from the 8th through August.

I dont expect, nor will I try to fill all cards for all events. Ill run events with 1 card filled. All the Events are already booked and paid for

OK...event 1 is full (just have 2 fights to get accepted)...Remember, if you need any test fights, hit me up for contracts and I'll get you fighting soon...I'm looking for some fighters in the low 360K range that want to get tested as I have about 9 potential match ups in that range that I'm trying to find fights for.

Held the first test fight event. Had 9 total fights. Didnt lose money on this one, due to having 9 fights. Made $5k woot woot. Will continue to host events with as many cards as I can. Currently the next card will look to have 2 cards. If you need a test fight hit me up. Im currently trying to find a number of fighters in the 360/361k range or anyone who doesnt care if their test fight is vs a fighter in that range. Im trying to find about 8 fighters to fill the void for a manager wanting to test his fighters.

Just completed PSEs 2nd consecutive testing event. We only saw 2 cards take place, however, proved successful for those involved in determining if their fighter is worth spending more precious training time with.

Our 3rd event will take place August 12th, currently hosting 4 confirmed cards. I can pretty much get any fights on this event through today before its closed and have to wait until the 14th event.