Stop Camara from farming spins

Skenoj

Right or wrong?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Right or wrong?

• Right
    • Wrong

His shit gets tiring and he seems to have endless amounts of time posting it. But I still don't think it would be the right thing to do. If I was a mod I'd start by asking him to stop going OT all the time trying to sling mud at people like he just did here: http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=65045&do=findComment&comment=909265

and keep things in his own thread instead.

• Upvote 3

Its easy, just coordinate downvoting him. If you see a post from him with a 0 or positive, down vote. If his post is already negative, DONT DOWNVOTE it. Keep it for when someone else run out of negative voting. If he gets downvoted EVERY single post he makes, there will be no farming and eventually he will just cut it out.
A private warning to try and control some of his content and avoid a new Humors fiasco (do you all remember when Humors spammed Nazi propaganda in the forum?), maybe...

I also disagree with the ban.

• Upvote 3

Hey so not to start up a bunch of shit talking...

But I only joined in January, since iv joined, I see on every thread Camara gets downvotes, and is often accused of lying and cheating. So what happened?

Not trying to start a Camara bashing thread, just curious. I wasn't going to ask, but since this thread is about kicking him off the forums or something, figure it may be an appropriate time to ask lol. Everyone including Camara im interested in hearing from on this topic. Was it one event? Multiple offenses?

I have no opinions about Camara, good or bad. Im just interested to know what happened.

• Upvote 3

Hey so not to start up a bunch of shit talking...

But I only joined in January, since iv joined, I see on every thread Camara gets downvotes, and is often accused of lying and cheating. So what happened?

Not trying to start a Camara bashing thread, just curious. I wasn't going to ask, but since this thread is about kicking him off the forums or something, figure it may be an appropriate time to ask lol. Everyone including Camara im interested in hearing from on this topic. Was it one event? Multiple offenses?

I have no opinions about Camara, good or bad. Im just interested to know what happened.

That could become an essay I think, but the summary would be something like this:

• He was caught cheating when transferring a fighter from another account which was also holding his gym.
  • He has been not only accused but proven to be lying on the forums numerous times.
  • He got on a lot of peoples individual shitlists, for different reasons (for the record he is on mine also, together with Humors).
  • Others just find him annoying I guess.

Working towards becoming Humors 2.0 it seems, who btw happens to be pretty much his only friend around here and that says something on its own.

Funny thing with the forum block function, this thread will end up gaining Camara more S&W credits in the end when people won't see his posts to downvote them :)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I wouldn't say it's right or wrong tbh. I feel he could still play his heel role and not be such a cancer to the game.... Like we get it.... Ur that guy ... That's fine and cool... But don't go accusing every player in the game of shady shit when you are the one getting multi accounts banned by Mike lol

That other account was not banned for multi-anything. I broke a transactional rule that is all.

If I wanted to I could have argued so many things done the past 4 months but honestly it is, has and will be more fun watching a group of 4 grown as men coordinate a daily routine of watching my every move in order to report it to the game owner.

It`s not playing a heel, it`s an actual social experiment.

You guys watch what I say, what clothes my toons put on and like a pack of socially awkward hyenas drool all over my content.

In the meantime I go around challenging and beating the living crap out of all your beloved fighters.

I like it.

Wouldn`t change it for the world.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5