QFC tournaments

bjornmma1

Why are QFC-tournaments only for 24-or 25 year olds lately?

They used to be for 18year olds, so these creations would still have a future.

These `old man` QFC-tournaments do not see to be all that useful, right?

Seems to be the case since Mike organised a few qfc-tournaments to give away VIP.

Not sure if it is related, but I guess so. Maybe forgot to reset some programming or something...?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I wrote a very powerful essay about "winning" on some other thread

be a good doggie and find it to understand my reasoning will ya ?

I am a world leading book publisher and am very interested in your magnificent essay Mr. Camara.

First though, I need to pick up my new Maserati Levante GTS, eat a 10 course-meal at Mirazur and doggystyle Emilia Clarke like a Drogo on meth. True story!

PS: Who needs toilet paper, when you have truckloads of $100 bills?!

• Upvote 4

it's supposed to be randomised but iirc there is an element of copying from the last tournament that was open, so maybe that's what it's doing.

The VIP QFC-tournaments used to be always for 18year olds if I'm not mistaken.

That way the fighters have a chance at a future still after the qfc-tournament.

Non-VIP QFC-tournaments can be for 25year olds, so that they can learn sliders etc.

But that's just my own opinion/preference though.

For how long do you propose that I give away about $30 of free VIP every week? I dunno how much you think this game makes....

Nobody said that. It is just a fact that the free VIP-prize was a lot more than 10 days before if you won a qfc-tournament and that had nothing to do with you handing out extra VIP days because some database problem. The prize of VIPdays for a qfc-tournament used to be 120days if I am not mistaken and now it is 10days, so a massive drop.

Nobody said that. It is just a fact that the free VIP-prize was a lot more than 10 days before if you won a qfc-tournament and that had nothing to do with you handing out extra VIP days because some database problem. The prize of VIPdays for a qfc-tournament used to be 120days if I am not mistaken and now it is 10days, so a massive drop.

You used to have to pay to ~10 days to enter and hardly anyone ever did, so I just scrapped the pay to enter tournaments, combined the Non-VIP and VIP tournaments and added a free prize.

• Upvote 3

You used to have to pay to ~10 days to enter and hardly anyone ever did, so I just scrapped the pay to enter tournaments, combined the Non-VIP and VIP tournaments and added a free prize.

True dat !

Plus they never filled. Sound good Mike :)

Hey can you take a look at 2 things?

1- The inactivity period should reset when loaning a fighter to another org and they fight.

2- 170q supplements are not better than 160q

that would be awesome dude and stay safe!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

It would be cool to drop a slightly higher VIP reward once in a blue moon for an 18 year old creation tourney, but otherwise, I say leave it as is. Older creations give newbie managers a chance (because we all know newbies try to make balanced fighters) and if they lose every fight when they first enter the game, they won't want to stick around.

I have noticed a lack of 18 year old QFC tournaments in the past couple of weeks, but with all the manager hosted creation tournaments, what's the need for one right now?

What would be cool is to have the tournaments as is, and the winners be invited to a champions tournament that would reward a larger VIP pool... the only problem I could see for that is that they would have to be unable to train while awaiting the champion tournament, but I would be willing to have a fighter on stand by for a chance to win like 90 days VIP or something.

• 1 month later...

Haven't seen an 18year old qfc tournament for weeks now.

Hopefully one will come by soon. QFC tournaments only make sense to me when it's for 18year olds, as they have a future (if hiddens are good). QFC tournaments for 23 year olds etc are pretty useless, unless you like to get some qfc wins and then release the fighter.

• Upvote 1