• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#1 Subculturehero

Subculturehero

White Belt

• Manager
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 05:10 PM

I just got back here áfter a year or so of abscence. My first impression is that the amount af active companies and managers have decreased a lot since i was active. What happened? Please fill me in, was it drama once again (Castro style) or what happened?

And maybe more important, what can we do to change this?

- More advertising?

- Bigger rewards to recruit new players?

- Extended free trial as VIP for new managers?

I used to love this game and the reason why i rejoined the game is that I Believe and hope that I can love it again, but active (vip) managers is the base for the whole experience of the game. Low number of VIP´s gives Lowe amount of good fighters, fewer and fewer companies.

Let´s help Mike here and recreate the Buzz around this game.

#2 imcool

imcool

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 05:27 PM

1. There's still a fairly decent amount of active and involved managers.

2. Help Mike create a buzz around this game? No thanks.  He's been feeding everyone bull dookie for years already with empty promises.  He should be the one putting in the effort, since he is the one making the money off the game.  If there wasn't an option to trade in-game cash for VIP, I would have quit the game a long time ago as I will not contribute another dollar from my own pocket to Mike until he starts being involved in the evolution of the game, or at least proper maintenance(get rid of all the multis already).

1542546360The_Stepdads.png

#3 Subculturehero

Subculturehero

White Belt

• Manager
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 05:53 PM

So in other words...
- you dont want the amount of managers to grow
- you think the developer/owner of the game dont pay the game and managers enough of attention.

Did i understand you correctly?

#4 Subculturehero

Subculturehero

White Belt

• Manager
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 05:55 PM

In that case I dont agree with you on the first statement. On the second one I hope you are wrong since I remember this game being well taken cared of back in the days.

#5 imcool

imcool

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 05:56 PM

So in other words...
- you dont want the amount of managers to grow
- you think the developer/owner of the game dont pay the game and managers enough of attention.

Did i understand you correctly?

50%.  User base growing is only a positive, but Mike abandoned the game and the community and doesn't deserve any sort of financial gain in my opinion.

#6 Subculturehero

Subculturehero

White Belt

• Manager
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 06:08 PM

So hes not even around anymore or what? That sounds terrible :-(

#7 imcool

imcool

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 06:12 PM

So hes not even around anymore or what? That sounds terrible :-(

He shows up once every 6 months, gives an excuse why he's not doing anything(been building his bathroom for what...a year now?), makes empty promises, and rides off into the sunset.

#8 Monsieur.Camara

Monsieur.Camara

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,130 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 09:34 PM

a year ago this place was empty and full of shitty people

nowadays it`s active at least

1534123118FARTMMA.jpg

#9 Monsieur.Camara

Monsieur.Camara

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,130 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 09:35 PM

50%.  User base growing is only a positive, but Mike abandoned the game and the community and doesn't deserve any sort of financial gain in my opinion.

I`m about to give him my $ if none of you buy my freaking Tycoon Dollars :( 

I`m not too thrilled with giving him any $$ 

1534123118FARTMMA.jpg

#10 imcool

imcool

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 09:38 PM

I`m about to give him my $ if none of you buy my freaking Tycoon Dollars :(

I`m not too thrilled with giving him any $$ 

Did I PM you a deal? Would it let you put up more $$$ to trade for VIP? Did you accept?  :OMG:

#11 MpJuice

MpJuice

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 132 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 09:42 PM

Been in the game almost a year and it seems pretty active compared to other manager games who are browser based.

At least the community in the forum is pretty helpful and active if you don't count few weirdos, weirdly that the cat is pretty inactive been there two times and it was more like private conversations rather than community chat.

#12 Kronix

Kronix

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,869 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 07:28 AM

1. There's still a fairly decent amount of active and involved managers.

2. Help Mike create a buzz around this game? No thanks.  He's been feeding everyone bull dookie for years already with empty promises.  He should be the one putting in the effort, since he is the one making the money off the game.  If there wasn't an option to trade in-game cash for VIP, I would have quit the game a long time ago as I will not contribute another dollar from my own pocket to Mike until he starts being involved in the evolution of the game, or at least proper maintenance(get rid of all the multis already).

I second nr 2

hWp6UjN.pngcheryl-believe.gifhWp6UjN.png

#13 jjsquirrel

jjsquirrel

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 676 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 08:26 AM

I was active, but not renewing my VIP is a mix of Mike making promises he doesn't keep, people multying/cheating making competitive play less interesting, the game dying in general and probably some other minor things.

#14 FightGame26

FightGame26

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 145 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 04:06 AM

All my guys got fights and more managers appear to be online since summer has started it's not all doom and gloom m8's

#15 Rambo

Rambo

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 9,668 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Football, Marijuana, Politics
  • Manager Profile

Posted 05 July 2019 - 04:43 AM

It's by far the least competitive the game has ever been, it's how bums like Alex and Chris Steve make/made it to the top.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#16 stpierrecanada

stpierrecanada

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 6,136 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 05:34 AM

Stil fairly active. I'm not going anywheres regardless.
Fedor will always be the Greatest P4P fighter to ever live.
AGNhg.gif

ZzH6Vq7.gif

#17 MMATycoon

MMATycoon

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 9,629 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 01:53 PM

Seeing as imcool is the only voice in the thread, I'll say that I understand why people are pissed off at the lack of updates. I've moved house last October and I've been doing up the house pretty much single handedly since then, which obviously is taking a while. 

He's right that I was doing up the bathroom last time I posted about it. That's done. We've converted a garage into a new kitchen since then and I'm in the middle of ripping out the old kitchen and utility room. Once it's all done, I'll be back doing updates. Also, my programmer went MIA for about 9 months. He's back now, hopefully. 

I'm here every day maintaining the site and answering mails etc. 

At the end of the day, I would feel the same as imcool about things if it was the other way around but we moved to get my little boy into a good school (the one at our old house was terrible), and to do that we had to move into a shit hole house. I had to do it up, I'm doing it up. I'm nearly done. Once I'm done, I'll be back. I know that has / will continue to piss people off but my little guy's more important to me than anything else, so that's just how it has to be. 

#18 EliteM

EliteM

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 705 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 02:04 PM

Seeing as imcool is the only voice in the thread, I'll say that I understand why people are pissed off at the lack of updates. I've moved house last October and I've been doing up the house pretty much single handedly since then, which obviously is taking a while. 

He's right that I was doing up the bathroom last time I posted about it. That's done. We've converted a garage into a new kitchen since then and I'm in the middle of ripping out the old kitchen and utility room. Once it's all done, I'll be back doing updates. Also, my programmer went MIA for about 9 months. He's back now, hopefully. 

I'm here every day maintaining the site and answering mails etc. 

At the end of the day, I would feel the same as imcool about things if it was the other way around but we moved to get my little boy into a good school (the one at our old house was terrible), and to do that we had to move into a shit hole house. I had to do it up, I'm doing it up. I'm nearly done. Once I'm done, I'll be back. I know that has / will continue to piss people off but my little guy's more important to me than anything else, so that's just how it has to be. 

+1

Disco chicken legs

#19 MMATycoon

MMATycoon

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 9,629 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 02:25 PM

For anyone that wanted to see where we're at.... N.B. We did the lounge, hall, landing and three bedrooms before the bathroom (rewires, replumbing, new flooring, new front door and a window etc) - that's just where we were at when I last posted some pics. Me doing most of this myself has saved us about £30,000 I reckon, which was the difference between  being able to do it and not do it. We're basically broke now but it's all good :) 

finished bathroom
IMG-20190522-210232.jpg
IMG-20190705-155856.jpg

Building work for new kitchen. I didn't do this myself - we had some builders in for about 6 weeks who got it to first fix. 

IMG-20190121-114704.jpg

IMG-20190123-155050.jpg

IMG-20190213-212927.jpg

the new kitchen (old garage)

IMG-20190605-214635-1.jpg

IMG-20190705-160358.jpg

Current state of old kitchen / utility toom. This will get plastered next week, then I've gotta paint it and tile the floor and build the new utility room (not too complicated). Then I'll rip up the old conservatory floor and fit the same floor in there. Then I need to get a carpenter to fit some doors and that's it - all done :P 

IMG-20190612-130417.jpg

IMG-20190705-160326.jpg

IMG-20190705-160337.jpg

#20 The1rstSaint

The1rstSaint

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,044 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 02:31 PM

Man looking at that makes my head hurt as I'm in the same boat. And going to be for the next 5 years. Right now currently trying to fix roof leaks, which besides plumbing is the one thing I don't like to do.

Camp-League.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users