VIP needed

I know there is the VIP exchange but that looks inactive. I have 12 days of VIP left and need 3-6 months. Willing to pay whatever is reasonable. Help me out guys.

Yeah. It’s not that’s it’s inactive. There are only so many managers with enough money to burn on VIP and only so many willing to spend their own money to fake money. The key is the more you offer the better your odds. I will tell you the least amount of money I’ve been willing to accept for my real money is what amounted to an average of $200k a month or $600k for 3 months. But going forward I’ll probably only consider those offers that average out to at least $300k a month. Assuming I’m in the market again to spend my real money on tycoon dollars.

• Upvote 2

Yeah. It’s not that’s it’s inactive. There are only so many managers with enough money to burn on VIP and only so many willing to spend their own money to fake money. The key is the more you offer the better your odds. I will tell you the least amount of money I’ve been willing to accept for my real money is what amounted to an average of $200k a month or $600k for 3 months. But going forward I’ll probably only consider those offers that average out to at least $300k a month. Assuming I’m in the market again to spend my real money on tycoon dollars.

This. You can get people to bite for sure, but you're going to have to offer over 200k/month. The higher the faster it will go