350k VIP Grind

Damnit motherfucking shit fuck! I finally get a guy with good learning speed and his hidden that shows up in his test fight is "determined". I've burned through around 100 VIP days already and stiil cant roll enough new fighters I can move forward with. Is it to much to ask for a Granite Chin with good learning speed?

might be a good strategy. I've seen noobs sack a fighter with granite chin or ko power just because he lost his first fight.

more often than not you see vets with multi accounts doing that shit. the ole moyses mattos trick. some of these fuckers out here still doing that, and they know who they are. still trash though. how often do you look at a 0-1 fighter with a basic 18 year old build from FA?

had a slow learner pop KO power but he's got to get sacked, way too slow. had another guy popped big heart, fast learner, but don't feel like his KO power is adamant enough to roll with.

I also never check fast learner. I'd rather gamble and hope I get a decent-fast learner than get my +30 points to that stat. Give me that +30 to heart, KO power, and chin, or confidence, KO power, and chin.

• Upvote 2

"I also never check fast learner. I'd rather gamble and hope I get a decent-fast learner than get my +30 points to that stat. Give me that +30 to heart, KO power, and chin, or confidence, KO power, and chin."

Same here. And that is the main reason I've now burned through about 200 VIP days post 350k.