Leaving the island?

Pababear

Okay. When does my guy get teleported and how do I pick where you put him?

Click on the fighter and in the upper right corner you will find "Edit Fighter Details". Click on it and there u will see two Island options - in what end-season tourney to participate and what to do with him after season is over.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Is there any way to move a fighter from the island to another city before the season ends on the island?

(I take the opportunity to ask ... in relation to the good practices of the forum, in this case, what is better: opening a new topic or digging up an old topic?)

You can't. You have to wait season to ens (september 30)

About thread, if you are asking something and it IS relativr to that subject, IMO dig up. Its not necro-threading since you are not doing it just for the sake of spam and it shows you researched before asking, this will avoid people (like myself) answering "use the search engine first, this was already answered"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It's still a necro but personally I'm willing to overlook an appropriate necro. I'd go either way, post a legit question if you necro a topic or post a new topic with a legit question and a link to the old topic for reference. My guess is an average person would like a new topic with a link/note you searched the topic before posting but I'm basing that on nothing and it's mostly about the context of the post to me rather than the date of the last post.