It's good to back in the game after so long and have someone nice contact me almost instantly

LordBarrington

i know its probably frowned upon to do this but I feel like this had to be put out there. What happened to this game?
so who was 2017-02-10 23:27:31
you in your other account?
Re: so who was 2017-02-11 00:17:16
huh?
Re: Re: so who was 2017-02-11 00:55:42
its obvious u know the game. so I ask who u was when u played b4? Or are u playing that account STILL?
Re: Re: Re: so who was 2017-02-11 01:07:02
I played about 5ish years ago but thats been deleted. i understand builds etc but i noticed trans/escapes which werent there and opposition sliders which are new to me too. although i did take this build from the forum which people were saying was the best for a 25yo
Re: Re: Re: Re: so who was 2017-02-11 01:10:42
yah there been some upgrades to things in the 2 years I been here...but nothing happening for some time now...think the owner is bored.... wow u spent enuff time in the forums to find that on u 1st day. Im impressed. looks like the clinch-rapist creation u using....so u even been in an alliance b4?
reason i ask 2017-02-11 01:15:55
is I assume u will be getting VIP...and I have an alliance i was thinking to invite u too.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: so who was 2017-02-11 03:26:13
its easy to find what you need on the forums if you know what you're looking for. just search it, takes 2 minutes. VIP? dunno, depends if i enjoy the game like i remember
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: so who was 2017-02-11 03:27:19
now the clinch-rapist thing im not sure about. was just gonna stand and bang honestly
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: so who was 2017-02-11 03:32:36
I have used search a half dozen times and never found anything useful. Sometimes I find something someone posted that is regarding the subject...but I want actuall TRUE information that I would expect to find in a forum thats properly posted by the Game admin and not some OPINION from someone who may or may NOT ahve any more clue than I do.... Actually its not a forum...its a BULLetin board...heavy emphasis on the BULL....there are even people there who post WRONG info on purpose....great place to waste ur time.... But thats what u get when u stupidly make a reward for posting...thousands of posts with no real content of helpful purpose.... Which is one thing I hope to do in the FFFF alliance...make a forum.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: so who was 2017-02-11 03:35:14
thats what a clinch rapist do...stand and bang...but in a HUG lol
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: so who was 2017-02-11 03:52:42
ahhhhh ok
so much for 2017-02-12 23:27:31
stand and bang honestly eh? looks like a lot of hugging going on there.... Alexandre Papin (311480)
Re: so much for 2017-02-13 00:10:11
1 fighter out of 5 (1 other guy went for 1 clinch). All fighters the same build and 1 guy goes the clinch. I'm sorry I didnt know I had to ask you permission on what fight tactics I could set...
Re: Re: so much for 2017-02-13 00:55:44
no of course u dont need to ask me permission and just saying that makes me wonder if ur a jerk. The point more directly would towards u saying something and then doing differntly...which where I come from is calleed LYING and makes u a scumbag. SPECIALLY since u followed that lie with the word HONESTLY.... Oh sure its not shocking to discover low-lifes in online games and there are plenty of scumbags in this game for sure. I would be willing to give u the benifit of the doubt since I dont believe I specified a fight...Nor did I expect u to tell the truth if I had asked for ur fight plans, after all I wouldnt tell MY fight plan b4 a fight thats for sure....but then again....I also wouldnt LIE about it which it clearly seems u did....and add that to ur ignorant sidetracking comment about asking my pernission....makes me think I probably just discovered another scambag....not real sure at this point....but Im sure ur reply will pinpoint things for me....
Re: Re: Re: so much for 2017-02-13 01:31:05
I'm the jerk? This is what you've said to me in only a few days:- - "its obvious u know the game. so I ask who u was when u played b4? Or are u playing that account STILL?" - accussed me of being a multi straight away - "wow u spent enuff time in the forums to find that on u 1st day. Im impressed." - sarcastic responses - me saying "stand and bang honestly" isnt an admission of that is the only thing im going to do all fight. thats just a saying, its not an oath. - and just above you manage to call me a jerk, a liar, a scumbag, a low-life, scumbag again, liar again, ignorant and finally a scumbag for a third time. Im pretty sure that pinpoints who might be the jerk here dont you?
Re: Re: Re: Re: so much for 2017-02-13 03:40:31
actually jerk was being kind...I also called u a LIAR which u are...jerk is more of an opinion.... No I did NOT accuss u of being a multi...there were TWO options there...strange how u picked that one ha? And it was NOT sarcastic..it was straight fact...now YOU may have thought it was sarcastic...but just cause u think something dont make it true now does it? Never asked for an oath...like u said...thats what u said...and DIDNT do...that makes YOU a liar....pretty simple regardless how u twist it around it still comes down to u said 1 thing and did another...has nothing to do with othes or permission...only a Liberal would even make such an off the wall argument.... Oh I admit to some people I AM a jerk...But thats because I have a MIRROR personaility....Happy to see u recognized u self JERK,,,,and thats being NICE....actually I find liars and Liberals to be low-life scum pieces of shit that burn perfectly good oxygen with no productive output who should of been put in a bucket of water head first when they was born.
Re: Re: Re: Re: so much for 2017-02-13 03:41:50
now piss off...u mother is on her knees and she LOVES it when I pull her ears real hard...so I cant type anymore my hands are busy. BYE LIAR

Fascinating...

• Upvote 5

I think that guy should be banned from the game. Hes I used to think he was decent to the game since he literally messages all new users and tell them how to get a good start, but this is beyond what I expected. The guy is clearly not in a mental state to interact with real humans, he should stick to a singleplayer game like WMMA or something.

• Upvote 7

Lmao so everyone.... At one point did you know for sure it was Rabid? I mean I was like 90% when clicking BUT the caps EMPHASIS on certain WORDS along with the distinct mental INSTABILITY really CONFIRMS it.

• Upvote 2

Lmao so everyone.... At one point did you know for sure it was Rabid? I mean I was like 90% when clicking BUT the caps EMPHASIS on certain WORDS along with the distinct mental INSTABILITY really CONFIRMS it.

At least he is an ADULT and MAN enough to ADMIT that it was HIM unlike some other PEOPLE who whine about NEGS but wont SHOW their faces
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think that guy should be banned from the game. Hes I used to think he was decent to the game since he literally messages all new users and tell them how to get a good start, but this is beyond what I expected. The guy is clearly not in a mental state to interact with real humans, he should stick to a singleplayer game like WMMA or something.

I've been saying this from the start, he does too much damage to new players who can be easily put off. I mean if this is how he treats a returning player, I wonder how many new players have stopped playing because of him.

• Upvote 4

Somehow Im not surprised that the FIRST person in this game to tell lies to me is now talking shit. Kinda appropriate that he stands in support of another liar so its no big deal really. But how would u know I message all new users unless YOU are a multi? HMMMM now thats a very interesting question I should think.

And u say I message all new users and tell them how to get a good start like thats a BAD THING??? I think that speaks loudly what a scumbag YOU are and is a POSITIVE thing to be doing IF I was doing that....but its a LIE...I only message 99%.LOL But as mentioned already...u are a liar from way back...so no big surprise.

And speaking of single player games that u seem to know so much about,,,hows ur hand holding up? I hear its got blisters u use it so much....Maybe a chasity belt for males would be helpful.....Not sure they build them cages that small tho...might have to use glue and a thimble....

• Downvote 5

At least he is an ADULT and MAN enough to ADMIT that it was HIM unlike some other PEOPLE who whine about NEGS but wont SHOW their faces

Thank u for that. I also dont need to run crying to the forums to whine and get support from others when I think someone does me wrong. I stand like a MAN and handle my business 1 on 1. All u yellow belly forum trolls can talk for days and weeks about me behind my back here in the forums all u want and I just laugh cause u to PATHETIC to address me direct.

Interesting how school bullies ALWAYS need an audience when they doing bully work..and its exactly the same mentality that hangs here in the forums talking trash about someone behind their backs but cant do it direct.

• Downvote 1

I've been saying this from the start, he does too much damage to new players who can be easily put off. I mean if this is how he treats a returning player, I wonder how many new players have stopped playing because of him.

You are such a pathetic piece of dirt I shouldnt even respond...but Im here now so why not?

1st of all u buttnugget....just because u SAY I do "to much damage to new players" dont mean its true. And it dont matter if its a returning player or a new player or an old player...if someone lies to me I have a right to throw that in their and their particulae status means NOTHING. And as far as new players and ur huge concern of keeping them in the game lets ask u a question or two...

How many times have u mailed welcome mails to the new players that show on the home page every day with basic tips and things like who the noob fund manager is (when we had one) ? Answer I am sure is ZERO. But I have sent hundreds of these mails.

How many noobs have u mentored? I see the answer there is, u DO do some mentoring so u get some credit there...but how many have u brought to the top 5 in the mentorship program? I dont recall seeing ANY....Altho it is possible I missed it....so then lets compare ur number to mine then ok? I dont have a count to be honest...but the last 6 months I have pretty consistantly had 2 or 3 of the top 5 mentee/mentor partnerships showing there...so now you was saying something about how I am scaring so many new players away?

Only thing around here scaring people is ur UGLY low-life scumbag personality. I dont claim to be a great person...but I SHINE next to you, you filth.

• Downvote 2

It was the caps. Could have been Humours without them

As usual....the idiots cant handle the CAPS cause they dont know what they mean i guess... Probably just not old enuff. And they to ignorant or egotistical to ASK. And i have more respect for humors than I do for the immature trolls and bullies in the forums thats for DAMN sure.

• Downvote 2

oh

I once had nice conversation with Alien

http://i68.tinypic.com/mt038o.png

http://i65.tinypic.com/2itlm4m.png

BINGO! straight to the forums to cry. LMAO....couldnt handle the reality of being wrong and calling me a begger...based on his ASSumption I was gonna hit him up for some money...to much EGO involved with this gold digger. Thinks everyone is after his load. LOL

• Downvote 1