Worldwide QFC & 3rd Level QFC

Grump

Idea 1.

Make the QFC fights so they are "worldwide"....what I mean to say is dont make them dependent on the city u are in. eliminate the travel ect and make it so that regardless where the fighters are...they can fight. Considering the basic purpose of QFC fights is to QUICKLY get fighters fights....kinda makes no sense to have to wait a week or two to get a fight which is not that uncommon to have happen.

Idea 2.

Make a 3rd skill level to QFC. Currently the Total skill level chart upgrades 1x a week....so u can have a fighter u are training right up to the 1000 QFC skill point limit actually pop past that limit and become skill level 2 QFC and completely miss the chance to be tested against other fighters of same basic ability. And skill level 2 has fighters in there that have years in the gym and no possible chance to beat them with a fighter who has total skill points of 1007.

Note: My apologies to C Bomb that I didnt use more words in caps. He really enjoys finding something idiotic to pick at and I hate to make him work hard....I hear having mental cramps is a bitch.

• Upvote 19

I like to know I'm in your head every time you post in the forum sweetheart

Thats so SWEET !!!! even tho u being "in my head" is total fantasy on ur part and I imagine its pretty much the same as sand fleas in ur underwear.....speaking of which....did ur momma ever get rid of them damn things? My dog never recovered after he got them from her...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thats so SWEET !!!! even tho u being "in my head" is total fantasy on ur part and I imagine its pretty much the same as sand fleas in ur underwear.....speaking of which....did ur momma ever get rid of them damn things? My dog never recovered after he got them from her...

Keep trying kiddo

• Downvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Idea 1. Make the QFC fights so they are "worldwide"....what I mean to say is dont make them dependent on the city u are in. eliminate the travel ect and make it so that regardless where the fighters are...they can fight. Considering the basic purpose of QFC fights is to QUICKLY get fighters fights....kinda makes no sense to have to wait a week or two to get a fight which is not that uncommon to have happen.

Idea 2. Make a 3rd skill level to QFC. Currently the Total skill level chart upgrades 1x a week....so u can have a fighter u are training right up to the 1000 QFC skill point limit actually pop past that limit and become skill level 2 QFC and completely miss the chance to be tested against other fighters of same basic ability. And skill level 2 has fighters in there that have years in the gym and no possible chance to beat them with a fighter who has total skill points of 1007.

Note: My apologies to C Bomb that I didnt use more words in caps. He really enjoys finding something idiotic to pick at and I hate to make him work hard....I hear having mental cramps is a bitch.

ha. i was about to post a similar QFC idea. But I think mine is slightly better, if I do say

1. Yes to the worldwide QFC. Make a location like the island and have all QFC's run at that time with auto insta flight in and out.

Also no energy loss/injuries!

2. Skip the 3rd tier though. You're still going to run into lots of crap matchups. Here's a better version:

Run QFC's twice a week with the "worldwide" setup. But, base the matchups on total points. So the highest 2 fighters face each other and the lowest 2 face each other. That would ensure the fairest matchups without any Tiers.

Since QFC's would be run twice a week and matchups would be delayed, there would have to be a time frame to join (like a tourney). Then the fight would take place in 24 hours. I would recommend Sundays and Thursdays for fight days.

If there's an odd number of fighters, the bottom fighter would have to wait till the next QFC day. He should probably be training anyway!

Whats the point of quick fights if you would have to wait for them? What happens if there are only 2 fighters booked in one weight division, one fighter has 2500 total skill pts and the other 800 points?

What's the difference in your example against what can happen right now? I've had to wait for a QFC plenty of times because there was nobody in my city waiting for a QFC but there were people waiting in other cities. Plus, you have to wait 2 days on TOP of that.

As for 2500 vs 800 points, it's easy enough to also include a skill limit difference. In your example, if there were 1 fighter with 2500 points (Tier 2) waiting and 1 fighter with 800 points (Tier 1) waiting, they both would just sit there and sit there. Nothing gets worse with the suggestions in this topic. Things only improve.

If QFCs are ever made worldwide, it would mean no more wait for those fights, meaning it would make it easier to take advantage of spamming QFC fights.

In order to keep balance in the game, that would require the hype gain from QFCs to be lowered quite drastically.

Right now you can easily reach the top 100 within a month by just spamming QFC fights, which is already a big problem, so allowing managers to QFC more often would create a lot of debates and whining amongst the community.

Edit: I do like the idea though, cause I know it can be annoying to have a fighter in a not-so-active city and waiting for a QFC fight.

If QFCs are ever made worldwide, it would mean no more wait for those fights, meaning it would make it easier to take advantage of spamming QFC fights.

In order to keep balance in the game, that would require the hype gain from QFCs to be lowered quite drastically.

Right now you can easily reach the top 100 within a month by just spamming QFC fights, which is already a big problem, so allowing managers to QFC more often would create a lot of debates and whining amongst the community.

Edit: I do like the idea though, cause I know it can be annoying to have a fighter in a not-so-active city and waiting for a QFC fight.

There should be a hype gain limit. If you're above a certain hype level, you shouldn't get any extra hype for winning QFC fights.

• Upvote 1

Someone's off their Ritalin again, naughty rabid you very naughty little boy tut tut

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

That's an interesting point but I don't think you can take much advantage of QFC fighting with a 75 Hype value limit. Right?