Fighter Bio - Increase character maximum.

As the title says... Is it possible to get the fighter bio max character increased? At the moment it's at 500. I would like to see this increased to maybe 750. I think it would help in the role playing scenerio to build more of a background with the fighter.

Just a thought, Grimm.

• Upvote 9

I don't think this idea could benefit the majority of Tycoon community as most of the fighter bios are like a few sentences. I've seen a bio with most words is with their achievements and stuffs but not taking any rooms honestly.

I don't think this idea could benefit the majority of Tycoon community as most of the fighter bios are like a few sentences. I've seen a bio with most words is with their achievements and stuffs but not taking any rooms honestly.

Some don't granted. But for the people that do actually role play the character it would benefit. It wouldn't hurt the people that don't but the ones that do have the benefit. Writers doing interviews and previews may actually be able to use a little bit more of the back story too. Just a thought brother.

• Upvote 2

Some don't granted. But for the people that do actually role play the character it would benefit. It wouldn't hurt the people that don't but the ones that do have the benefit. Writers doing interviews and previews may actually be able to use a little bit more of the back story too. Just a thought brother.

I respect your thought man. Since there are few people agree with you, I better shut up lol

• 4 weeks later...