New coach skill points in gym

Mr.J

I don't think that's necessary. It furthers the gulf between established players and noobs/non vip players. However, I would be cool with it if public gyms were given an extra 1000 points beyond private gyms at the same time.

downvoted on accident, I agree with ya

• Upvote 1

I don't think that's necessary. It furthers the gulf between established players and noobs/non vip players. However, I would be cool with it if public gyms were given an extra 1000 points beyond private gyms at the same time.

i can just agree with this. i would put more favor towards public gyms.

Well, since we have 5 new fighters to train, it would be interesting if we could add 2-3 more coaches.

And I don't mind if the public gyms have some advantage over the private ones. From my point of view, the game itself should take care of public training.

Mike could stop by and weight in about this subject since the gyms might get overcrowded soon.

fair point.may be just increase it like 500 for private one's but give a huge boost like 1500 to public ones.

fair point.may be just increase it like 500 for private one's but give a huge boost like 1500 to public ones.

good I already thought of a work around for that.

How about the more people in the gym, the more coaches you can hire? Then it doesn't really matter if it is private or not. Sure Mike will lose out on cash for VIP sales with all the private gyms closing but a gym is a gym...don't blame it because you are inclusive or exclusive to the public. Nut and clothing shops aren't getting less stock because they only cater to laundering which tends to lean towards those who have money already nor do they get less stock for being a brand catered to a particular business or org.

Just fix the gyms so they can be profitable and people will want to open them and the problem would go away.

good I already thought of a work around for that.

How about the more people in the gym, the more coaches you can hire? Then it doesn't really matter if it is private or not. Sure Mike will lose out on cash for VIP sales with all the private gyms closing but a gym is a gym...don't blame it because you are inclusive or exclusive to the public. Nut and clothing shops aren't getting less stock because they only cater to laundering which tends to lean towards those who have money already nor do they get less stock for being a brand catered to a particular business or org.

Just fix the gyms so they can be profitable and people will want to open them and the problem would go away.

mike wont do anything that will lose him vip sales, i mean this is his business, he has bills to pay

+1 for this idea.

+1 for this idea.