Alliance Wars - 300k Tournament

Wolf

Alliance Wars  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How long would you like in-between the fights?

2. 2. Should testing fighters be allowed?

all i did was point out the fact that hiring a mer wasnt needed to fill the team, but so your alliance "wont get crushed as bad as we would have"

and thats a direct quote from someone who was involved with the initial team

Yeah, and was it necessary to point it out, you get any benefit from it other than sounds like a piss poor attempt at throwing shit at other alliance????

Yeah, and was it necessary to point it out, you get any benefit from it other than sounds like a piss poor attempt at throwing shit at other alliance????

got the same benefit as you get continuing to call people desperate housewives and circle jerkers to throw shit at other members

But because thats a fact, show me that is not a fact and i wont say it again.

well since none of the people you call housewives are women, its not a fact. and since we live in different countries its is literally impossible for a circle jerk

Alright, after a long shit session in my bathroom, i took all the time in the world to ponder and make a team.

The Unit will be represented by Monkey Business and Muhammad Allah, good luck everybody.

Humors won't be participating in the tournament, I already made that clear to JJ: not going to go through the same shit with the Infinity Tournament where he gets banned again before the tournament starts and we have to get in a last minute replacement.

• Upvote 3

Humors won't be participating in the tournament, I already made that clear to JJ: not going to go through the same shit with the Infinity Tournament where he gets banned again before the tournament starts and we have to get in a last minute replacement.

if Muhammad cant participate #THEUNIT will not enter...SAYS THE DON

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

if Muhammad cant participate #THEUNIT will not enter...SAYS THE DON

Hey Mamado, welcome back from your ban :P

As far as the whole humors thing goes, common sense: history repeats itself - humors signs up to a creation tournament, inevitably gets banned + then a replacement needs to be found. To me it seems much easier just to skip that step entirely and then we don't need to be messing around trying to get someone in at the last minute.

• Upvote 2

Hey Mamado, welcome back from your ban :P

As far as the whole humors thing goes, common sense: history repeats itself - humors signs up to a creation tournament, inevitably gets banned + then a replacement needs to be found. To me it seems much easier just to skip that step entirely and then we don't need to be messing around trying to get someone in at the last minute.

Mamado is new, he may not know they history and that humors is perma-banned from the entire game

Done, I left #THEUNIT

The amount of drama that has taken place in the last month or so is to much for me.

juice wanted to be added to the merc list

There is only 2 rules in Alliance War Fight Club...

1. You don't talk about Mad Bob entering a guy 1lb under...

2. You don't talk about Mad Bob entering a guy 1lb under!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=48234&page=6&do=findComment&comment=717544

• Upvote 5

So The Unit have dropped out. 1 spot to fill. I have contacted WhamBam who expressed interest earlier in the thread.

http://c3.thejournal.ie/media/2015/02/nasa-celebration.gif

Circle jerkers win! Circle jerkers win! Circle jerkers win!

• Upvote 7

We have 2 already. But wooof refused to acknowledge it. He's still upset that I beat him each time we fight

No there is not a mercs only team yet...