Manager Hall of Fame: Show historic record instead of current record

markyosullivan

Not sure why the Hall of Fame is showing this in the first place but currently it's showing the current manager's record which is weird considering that doesn't really show how good the manager is because some of those fight results could have been because of another manager. Plus it looks pretty messed up seeing some managers on the Hall of Fame who have 0-0-0 records due to them releasing all of their fighters. :blink:

I'd also like to see their history wins and losses instead of their current wins and losses. It's good to see which Hall of Fame managers have the best KO percentage of wins for example.

http://i.imgur.com/ahQqWjW.png

• Upvote 5

Well shit, I didn't realise you had already posted something similar :P Do you want me to close this thread and you could transfer over the screenshot I took and put it into your thread so it's all in one place?

Well shit, I didn't realise you had already posted something similar :P Do you want me to close this thread and you could transfer over the screenshot I took and put it into your thread so it's all in one place?

Your thread, mine, who cares. I'm just glad to see people still talking about it. What was amusing to me was that you posted in mine a while ago.