Injury And Cuts Information

TSSickle

14 members have voted

1. 1. How is this suggestion?

• Pretty good,Can add be added
    • Average,50%,50%
    • Crap,Shouldn't even bother

Before i start,Im fairly new to the game and this is my first time suggesting something,So if it seems garbage,I Apologize.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Injuries:I Think it could be a decent idea to suggest this to add a small bit more realism to the game:Next to the injury icon,There can be some info regarding the injury,For example,Next to the injury icon could be this:(Broken Hand,Broken Jaw,Fractured fingers,Concussion,Etc.)One of the things that came to my non-existant mind was that maybe different kinds of injuries take longer or sooner to heal,For example Fractured fingers will be healed sooner than a broken hand,Concussions longer than Broken Jaw Etc...

If possible,The poor,poor fighter can have multiple injuries at once,For example you could have broken jaw and hand at the same time,Which will combine the time in total,Taking longer to heal up.

Cuts:Same as the injury,Only differences i think of right now are the locations,For example:Eyebrow's,Below the eye,Forehead,Etc...

The Effect of the cut could also be there,For example:Minor,Mild,Deep,Very Deep.

Everything is the same as the injury one except for those changes.

Sorry for the TL;DR.This is just something i had in mind a long time ago.

• Upvote 8

Not sure if this will ever be implemented, but it would be nice with like fighters who struggle with injury (always get 16) have more detail into their recurring injury, say for example they have a dodgy hand and they keep breaking it or whatever.

I think it will be nice for a bit of flavour and enrich us in detail.

• Upvote 2

Not sure if this will ever be implemented, but it would be nice with like fighters who struggle with injury (always get 16) have more detail into their recurring injury, say for example they have a dodgy hand and they keep breaking it or whatever.

I think it will be nice for a bit of flavour and enrich us in detail.

Even getting a slight approvement for a first time is some progress,I Appericiate your comment on my suggestion. :P

• 1 month later...