Laundry

MaxOctane

• 2 weeks later...

laundry was never intended to ever be able to happen -- its just something that came about even though mike never wanted it -- i highly doubt mike will ever input something or make changes to accommodate laundry has he would really like to end it and has plans to do so with game updates as he gets chances and other things done

laundry was never intended to ever be able to happen -- its just something that came about even though mike never wanted it -- i highly doubt mike will ever input something or make changes to accommodate laundry has he would really like to end it and has plans to do so with game updates as he gets chances and other things done

I don't feel it would accommodate laundry as much as it would accommodate the LEGITIMATE companies in those categories. Laundry is here, and apparently here to stay...and much like the current restructuring of America's archaic drug laws, we should learn to be able to admit it, and make the adjustments necessary to allow law-abiding, legitimate business owners to have a ranking system with integrity!

• Upvote 1

I brought a few suggestions to Arc in Highland Clothing, like I basically spend a fortune on clothes, get him to send me the money back on jet, org hype goes way up and no money gets lost. He said he didn't want to exploit the system and I agreed. Do it the honest way. The only thing is, that's basically how the top clothing companies are working. They all do laundry so it's basically the same thing as that system as I'd said. Still, we'll keep it honest anyways. I might use it to launder some money off my actual fighters before I release them or something but I'd probably just leave the money in the company so that way it'd be fair enough.

Maybe there could be something like a third option. T shirts, shorts, laundry. Laundry allows it to happen in a non-hype way, and the laundry runners could try and work something out like "You have to buy X amount of merch before I'll do laundry" which adds a bit more negotiation into the fold.