Autoflight - Using your own Jets instead of public flights

Kronix

If you own a JET and a fighter autobook a flight. Instead of using public transportation (the normal way) there could be an option to book a ticket with one of your own JETS assuming one is ready in the right location instead of using public transports. Your fighter would then get the benefits of being rested as he normally would when using your JET. This is something the PA could handle aswell as it does fall in the job description of a personal assistant, book transportation.

I've been really bussy the laste few days so I've had minimum amount of time to dedicate to tycoon. So today when I had the time I noticed my fighter was already on his way to amsterdam. Because he used public transportation he will now not be rested when he goes into the fight. So even though the flight is autobook he will go in with 95% come fight time. Not horrible, however, would he have used the private JET instead he would have been 100% at fight time which is what I could have done had the autoflight not taken over as there still was time left to make it to the fight.

Not a big deal, but a nice feature since I already own 3 JETS, just sitting in the hangar waiting for work. Why use public transportation then?

• Upvote 13

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...