NFL 2015 Discussion

Deuce7

• 2 weeks later...

listening to Ron & Ian is easy it's Steve Dumig that's hard to listen to.

The Bills signing the guy who punched Geno is just Rex Ryan's F You to the Jets organization and Geno Smith he is going to get cut after camp. Normally get a chance to go to the Bills camp but not this summer sadly. Still think the Bills will be okay but no better than years past. Too bad.

I have no idea what to expect from the Iggles this season honestly. I am somewhat optimistic because I believe if Bradford can stay healthy he's an upgrade over Foles & a better fit to the offense. As much of a Shady fan as I am because he is a local boy and played his whole football career in PA before this season.....he did dance a little too often....I mean there would be a noticeable difference between how he hit the holes and how Sproles did last season & I think Murray & Matthews will be more downhill runners.

So I think the offense potentially got better (though I'm concerned about losing 2 O-linemen) & I can't see how the defense can be much worse than it was last year. We definitely upgraded at DB & if Alonso can stay healthy he's an upgrade at LB'er. I could see us being better on both sides of the ball quite honestly but that's assuming health & I have little to no faith in that right now

Rough start for the Pats but I have high hopes for this year again.

That team is deflated

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Waiting to see how Andre Johnson and Frank Gore fit into the Colts system. Hopefully Johnson can be more effective then Wayne was last season (still sad to see Wayne go out on a sour note with the injury problems) and be a solid short-memdium yard over the middle guy that compliments T.Y. Hilton. If Gore can stay healthy he instantly becomes a huge upgrade over the running game from last season. Anything over 1000 yards rushing will be considered a huge success.

Bucs lost Demar Dotson with 20 seconds left in the first half, no word yet on how bad. Jameis went 9-19 131 yds 1 rushing TD one pick sacked twice (I didn't see the second one but the first was the Rookie Tackle's fault) in his first time playing against a defense other than his own.

Panthers offense is going to struggle this season after losing Benjamin.

On another note, what's with the lack of people in this discussion. It seems to have dwindled over the last three years. I figured we would have quite a few people interested in talking football and the fantasy leagues.