Bigger Belts

KingEpicity

A super simplistic idea that everyone keeps mentioning repetitively yet I did not see a thread for this.

Make the dimensions for title belts larger. Simple.

This would be super quick and a easy to do.

The bonuses can be read throughout the forums, at the moment it's pretty damn hard to make a title belt with text that you're actually able to read. Logos aren't as a big of a deal cause you can be way more creative with using every spot of the image but belts are belts. People have mentioned many times that would could really have some awesome masterpieces out there (even more awesome than the ones out there right now if the image could be bigger.

• Upvote 10

The way it is now is good. Not too big, not too small.

From a designer stand point it really doesnt have to be much bigger to make a big difference. The current title belt dimensions of 100x50 is a mofo to work with. I'd say something like 140x70 would be wayyyy better. The belt would stand out more in the fighter profile page too (as it should)!

• Upvote 2

From a designer stand point it really doesnt have to be much bigger to make a big difference. The current title belt dimensions of 100x50 is a mofo to work with. I'd say something like 140x70 would be wayyyy better. The belt would stand out more in the fighter profile page too (as it should)!

exactly! The current dimensions are very small to work with and a little bit bigger belt would look a lot better on the fighter page as well

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree with Dee and Bjorn. It's easy to not notice the difference if you don't do gfx but the difference between 140 x 70 and 100 x 50 is NIGHT and DAY. We're talking a small change but it's a massive change and a huge help for those doing graphics.

• 3 months later...