Who are MMA Tycoon's future top fighters? ( 250k-270k ID)

bjornmma1

When I saw the thread about who is the best MMA Tycoon fighter of all time, I was thinking of opening threads about who you think will be the best fighters in the future. I've created a few different threads in ID ranges, with a range of 10k every time. You can use the search engine to help you with finding what you think or the fighters to look out for in the future in this ID range . I'm curious what names will come up and who will later be able to look back on these threads and say 'hell yeah, I was right! '

When I saw the thread about who is the best MMA Tycoon fighter of all time, I was thinking of opening threads about who you think will be the best fighters in the future. I've created a few different threads in ID ranges, with a range of 10k every time. You can use the search engine to help you with finding what you think or the fighters to look out for in the future in this ID range . I'm curious what names will come up and who will later be able to look back on these threads and say 'hell yeah, I was right! '

Picked this fella up off the FA list recently. Only had two fights for me so far but I certainly can't complain about the results.

Heart Breaker

As a side note to him, I sure hope his sliders were messed up on purpose before he was released, cuz they weren't sensible.

It's not my fault that I'm one of the most active ones on the forum. It's not like I'm trying to be the top poster every week, but when you are active, that happens. I don't even think you get a bonus or anything for it :P

Churning out 14 vaguely different threads in 5 seconds is one way to stay active I guess.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1