- 15K entry fee, which will be put in the prize winnings.
- Age: 18 year old.
- Weight: Heavyweight (265lbs)
- Fighter Base: Anywhere but must make it to NY to fight.
- The teams will be determined by the draft picks of the 6 captains; they will take turns to pick whoever they want.
- 6 teams with 1 captain per team, the captains will be the 6 highest ranked managers participating.
- 5 fighters per team.
- Each fighter/team will fight 5 times over the course of the tourney, don't back out - its even playing fields, no excuses!!!
- The first round of fights will be picked at random.
- Before each of the remaining 4 events the fighters who won their previous fights get to pick who they want to fight in their next event in order of who finished their fight the quickest. I will put the fight pick order up on this thread after each event (don’t worry).
Ok so the winning team is obviously the team with the best record (eg 5-0) if there is a tie at the top, say if there is 2 teams that are 4-1 then whichever team has the most individual wins will be the winner (it could be that team A is 20-5 at the end and team B is 19-6 at the end).
If there is still a tie, meaning 2 teams are eg 4-1 and their records are both 19-6, both the team captains will have to face each other and win for their gang!
Winning individual fighter:
Need I say; the fighter with the best record BUT of course it is likely that there will be more than one winner.
EG there could be 3 winners, all with a record of 5-0.
In this scenario the winner would be the fighter that had the most amount of finishes out of his 5 fights.
If they all had the same amount of finishes the winner will be the fighter that spent the LEAST amount of time in the cage to win his fights.
Fighter A spent 25.18mins in the cage
Fighter B spent 37.25mins in the cage
Fighter C spent 45.52mins in the cage
The winner would be Fighter A because he needed the least amount of time in the cage to get his victories...
Encourages you not to lay n pray. Go for the kill!
None of the dates have been set yet but if and when this fills up I will make the creation date shortly after. So it will look like this:
Creation date--->1 week later: Fighter Lock-in date--->3 weeks later: 1st event--->3 weeks later: 2nd event and so on up until the 5th and final event.
- Winning team will get a minimum of 1 Million dollars split between 5 team members =200K each. However, it could be even bigger depending on donations, sponsors etc.
- Winning individual regardless of team gets 6 months VIP, custom trophy and the Immortals 265lbs belt.
ANY ADDITIONAL DONATIONS/SPONSORS/PRIZES ARE WELCOME
Pay entry fee's and donations etc to my ID 64907
Stu Mack: 100K