Tycoon "Local Time" Calendar

Timmy

I concur with the previous opinions of excellent thought going into this Timmy :thumbup: I wonder if a setup can be established with these ideas in place where a noob will receive these bits of information automatically for say, 30 days. After 30 days, you can present the option to have them purchase VIP should they want to continue receiving said information and that may help inspire more VIP purchases, especially for those interested in potentially having a company or an org. For those with those ambitions, they'll obviously receive information pertaining to their business or org, and with VIP status, the in-depth information suggested by Timmy could then be applied.

A tutorial guide for entering a newly created fighter into a QFC tournament to learn about the games presentation, the fighter himself, as well as the possibility of finding out how strategies work, may also be an additional layer, though I'm not certain how difficult or involved that would be. Obviously the Wiki and the Noob guides are excellent, but not everyone takes the time to read thoroughly and often times, folks jump into Forums in an attempt to procure basic and advanced information as expeditiously as possible. Thoughts gentlemen?