Allow QFC's up one weight class

If a manager chooses too (with a checkmark when booking a QFC) he should be allowed to fight one weight class higher... i.e- a 135 pounder should be allowed but not forced to fight at 145. Give is a better chance of filling them and not waiting for days to get one.

• Upvote 5

Reason I suggested this was my 170 pounder in LA is now on Day 4 waiting for a QFC.

Another idea.. have generic bots w/generic sliders that you can fight. It won't count for a win/loss but at least you can see where you stand with your fighter in a timely manner.

I agree with no bots as well, mainly because part of the feel of the game is knowing that everyone you deal with is human, that's one of the selling points to me. Another point would be how are these bots going to be set up? Will it be so the average newbie is able to win making it too easy for older players or will the bots be harder so older players get some challenge at the expense of adding another step to the learning curve for new players.

Bots are bad. Especially with no win/loss associated. Too much room for abuse

Better idea would be to converge all qfc's to 1 place. Have them insta fly in and out. And just pick a set time to run them.

That would be perfect actually. We can call it the WQFC or something. Every city should have a connected QFC circuit so noone has to wait very long.

As far as bots go, we just should not go there. Any more automated stuff in this game and I am pretty sure it will take a nose dive for the worst. The human interaction part is what keeps this game alive IMO.

• Upvote 2

The bots would be there so you can get an idea of your fighters strengths and see the ToT.

Worldwide QFC would work or if it will be easier do it on region... US and Europe. Doing by city is not working very well.

The bots would be there so you can get an idea of your fighters strengths and see the ToT.

Worldwide QFC would work or if it will be easier do it on region... US and Europe. Doing by city is not working very well.

Linking multiple cities together based on timezone could work way better than what we have now. There's an idea that doesn't neccessarily require revamping the QFC system in place now. It would just be like 2-3 cities with the same timezones. Like NY and MTL and so on.

That would be perfect actually. We can call it the WQFC or something. Every city should have a connected QFC circuit so noone has to wait very long.

As far as bots go, we just should not go there. Any more automated stuff in this game and I am pretty sure it will take a nose dive for the worst. The human interaction part is what keeps this game alive IMO.

I'm sold on this, nice idea to remove early downtime for new players.