Yeah I'm thinking either Thursday or Friday this week depending on what days and what times suits the majority of the people who are interested to be on the show.

PM me ingame when you have the time set. I'm free on both Thursday and Friday from about 1PM GMT to midnight.

Podcast episode recorded! :)

Big thanks to Caleb613, Dinooo, Beck, and madbob for coming on the show!

Pleased to announce that GBK16 has been officially appointed as co-host and will be permanently on the show in the future, he's been on the show for all of the episodes so far and has agreed to help me keep the podcast running so fingers crossed that will mean I'll get to record the podcast not just on the weeks I'm off work. I announced this also on the podcast but just in case people start wondering why GBK is messaging you about the Podcast, this is why, so I just want to make sure everyone knows.

Kole apologies we didn't get you on for this episode, if you're available, I'd love to get you on for the following episode!

• Upvote 6

Pleased to announce that GBK16 has been officially appointed as co-host and will be permanently on the show in the future, he's been on the show for all of the episodes so far and has agreed to help me keep the podcast running so fingers crossed that will mean I'll get to record the podcast not just on the weeks I'm off work. I announced this also on the podcast but just in case people start wondering why GBK is messaging you about the Podcast, this is why, so I just want to make sure everyone knows.

Kole apologies we didn't get you on for this episode, if you're available, I'd love to get you on for the following episode!

What is a likely time frame for release so we can listen to the latest one?

What is a likely time frame for release so we can listen to the latest one?

Depends on how long it takes for me to get it uploaded so Beck can edit and then it depends on how busy Beck's schedule is. I'm hoping to get it uploaded and sent to Beck tonight. Been uploading it for about 20min and it's at 4% :(

Prolly quite a bit of editing involves, i believe there was a few words that are not pg-13.

There was also about two hours after the podcast where i was discussing the game with Beck and Bob and the way i see the game and the way i play the game. Marky is prolly pissed he missed that part.

What? Nooooo :(

I could have made the show, was waiting on grant to send me the IP or sumin. Looks like there was enough guests anyway. Put me down for the next show and hopefully I will be free.

Thanks for having me on the show :)

Depends on how long it takes for me to get it uploaded so Beck can edit and then it depends on how busy Beck's schedule is. I'm hoping to get it uploaded and sent to Beck tonight. Been uploading it for about 20min and it's at 4% :(

With a bit of luck, it should be ready to go 'live' before midnight GMT today

Prolly quite a bit of editing involves, i believe there was a few words that are not pg-13.

There was also about two hours after the podcast where i was discussing the game with Beck and Bob and the way i see the game and the way i play the game. Marky is prolly pissed he missed that part.

That was a very good chat, and once again appreciate all the input about the game. It sure made me realise I did some things wrong, haha :D

The 4th episode of the MMATycoon Podcast hosted by Mark O'Sullivan and GBK16

Topics Discussed:
- Creation tournaments (270k id approaching)
- Improvements thread
- Gangs of New York update
- Dean vs Bowser
- Rinky Spider losing

- And more

The guests on this episode are:
John Hetfield - Beck
Bob Venderra - MadBob
Caleb Smith - Caleb613
Dean Sutherland - dinooo

• Upvote 6

yeah definite need to work on the sound for the next one.I found some of this very hard to understand what a few of then or saying .Exempt for mark dino and grant the others sound not that great.

I just got a soft voice, okay? :( :P

If there is a next time that I am on, I will remind Mark to add some decibels to me on his end for the recording :) Should solve that issue

Damn Beck next time use your big boy voice :coach:

• Upvote 1

well my comment makes no sence about john with the editing after the recording :D. john thats not the intro off you, that i remember :shades: .

Woah, are you suggesting that I edited my intro to make it not appear like a train wreck? :o :P

yeah definite need to work on the sound for the next one.I found some of this very hard to understand what a few of then or saying .Exempt for mark dino and grant the others sound not that great.

Damn Beck next time use your big boy voice :coach:

I'll just shout everything I have to say :D

Good podcast. I'd be happy to be in the next episode, but if there are a lot of people who want to be on the show I don't mind giving my spot to someone who is more "relevant". Meaning someone that has tournaments/big events/ big fights etc. coming up and want to discuss them.

• 1 month later...