It sounds like the Olympics were a big thing but without reading the thread about them much myself, I didn't really follow along with what happened. I think it would be a great idea to spend some time going over the Olympics during the podcast. How they were formed, why they occurred, who won, why they won, etc. all would be of interest.

I was thinking at the start, we could say how it was formed, who was involved and what orgs it took place in. Then we could say some of the highlight fights/results and then go onto the finals where we discuss who won and our opinions on it.

Overall, these are the topics I hope to get through, judging the times to hopefully be around the hour mark, up to 1hr 30 mins, but not longer since that was a concern with the first episode:

Recap of the Island results, thoughts on Season 3
TWGC Discussion
The ITFL Season 3
Advice Section for Noobs
Tycoon Olympic Finals/Results
A.O.B related to Tycoon Olympics
Recap of UFC 175, future fights looking forward to
A.O.B of Real Life MMA

Overall, these are the topics I hope to get through, judging the times to hopefully be around the hour mark, up to 1hr 30 mins, but not longer since that was a concern with the first episode:

Recap of the Island results, thoughts on Season 3
TWGC Discussion
The ITFL Season 3
Advice Section for Noobs
Tycoon Olympic Finals/Results
A.O.B related to Tycoon Olympics
Recap of UFC 175, future fights looking forward to
A.O.B of Real Life MMA

Sounds like a solid plan to me... Looking forward to listening

Sounds like a solid plan to me... Looking forward to listening

I am think around 10 minutes on each topic, so around 2 minutes to speak from each person on every topic. Will put the show at around the 1hr 20 mins mark. Some segments may be shorter, like the Noob Advice, so it will leave some time where we can fit it in other places.

Username : Caleb613

Timeline: London - GMT

role: European guest

I know it's a bit late but Im interested in being involved

I'm an insomniac so aslong as I have a weeks notice so I can make sure I'm not in work then I'll be available or I'll make myself available

Username : Caleb613

Timeline: London - GMT

role: European guest

I know it's a bit late but Im interested in being involved

I'm an insomniac so aslong as I have a weeks notice so I can make sure I'm not in work then I'll be available or I'll make myself available

It isn't late at all haha

We are doing the American Podcast now, so the European will be on in around 3-4 weeks after the release of the American one.

Listening to our first session, it went almost as well as I could imagine it could have gone. Practically no breaks in talking, neither of us slurred our words and some genuine good conversation about The Island :)

Yeah, if only the weather didn't begin to sound like a hurricane outside my window lol

I was surprised I could actually hear it. Worst you get over here is a bit of run, maybe a bit of thunder and lightning once in a while.

Lol Tampa, Fl man, we have the most deaths and injuries from lightning in the world, it wasnt even raining yet and you could hear it, it got way worse but it does that every day

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone is interested in being on the next episode, please get in contact with me. I'm aiming to have it recorded between the 15th - 17th of August. Apologies for the delay of the second podcast, it's been hard to get everyone on at the same time.

I'll be looking to set everything up between now and a couple days before the days which I'll be recording.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Providing I can get the numbers for recording the podcast tomorrow evening (GMT) or on Sunday, what do you guys think we should discuss in the second episode of the podcast?

This is what I'm thinking:

1. Dominance 49 - Douglas vs Hess

2. Custom Trophies

3. ITFL Season 3

4. Leg kicks discussion - what should be changed/ tweaked

• Upvote 1

Happy to announce that the recording for the second episode of The MMA Tycoon Podcast is now finished!

I had two guests on with me tonight:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1407519433Bad%20ass%20unicorn.jpg

Conor Brazier (UniConor)

http://mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1391377721Ulysses%20S%20Grant.jpg

Grant Brophy (GBK16)

Want to say a big thanks to both GBK16 and UniConor who came on to record the second episode of The MMA Tycoon Podcast. I can't say when the second episode will be released because it will have to be edited and the intros and exits will have to be added to the podcast recording but I'm hoping I'll get it out by the end of the month :)

If you want to be on in a future episode of the podcast, please let me know and I'll add you to the list I have. Sadly I've had no guys from America / Canada on either of the two episodes, so here's hoping in the 3rd episode I'll be able to get someone on from either America or Canada.

• Upvote 3

Happy to announce that the recording for the second episode of The MMA Tycoon Podcast is now finished!

I had two guests on with me tonight:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1407519433Bad%20ass%20unicorn.jpg

Conor Brazier (UniConor)

http://mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1391377721Ulysses%20S%20Grant.jpg

Grant Brophy (GBK16)

Want to say a big thanks to both GBK16 and UniConor who came on to record the second episode of The MMA Tycoon Podcast. I can't say when the second episode will be released because it will have to be edited and the intros and exits will have to be added to the podcast recording but I'm hoping I'll get it out by the end of the month :)

If you want to be on in a future episode of the podcast, please let me know and I'll add you to the list I have. Sadly I've had no guys from America / Canada on either of the two episodes, so here's hoping in the 3rd episode I'll be able to get someone on from either America or Canada.

Glad I could help and thanks for having me on!