Top Fights of the day

Viking

I want to be able to see on the Spoiler Page when I log in what the Top fights of the day are.

Highest hyped fight etc, so I can bookmark them if I find them interesting, I have forgot/been to lazy to bookmark many great fights and I would like to see this happening.

Whos with me?

• Upvote 13

I'd like that, too... i think it would be nice to have something that connects all the little microcosms orgs are and gives vets and noobs some sort of easy access to it. I mentioned that several times in different threads, i have a similar idea also since a while but gotta admit, never got my ass up to sit down and bring it to binary paper. Guess i add this here tomorrow cause it goes in the same direction, still is a bit more extensive, but basically equally to programm for Mike (cause it follows game values like hype, but more).

• Upvote 1

Basically, this is my idea... not sure if that is the correct english term, some kind of treadmill with news of the day, i think there aer plenty of options for it which all could be tracked automatically by values which would not need some sort of constant work from Mike to keep it going.

Stuff there should be clickable so that you get to an extra screen clicking the "Top Fights of the day" for example.

My problem basically is that everything happens in its own microcosm. I tried to forward some ideas on how managers coudl take some time to create weekend fight/event previews for example, some sort of weekly Tycon news or stuff. Well that would take quite some effort though. This thing here would create a nice conenction between elements of the tycoon world and would be a kind of exciting, lively element.

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/7674/hiod.png

• Upvote 4

Basically, this is my idea... not sure if that is the correct english term, some kind of treadmill with news of the day, i think there aer plenty of options for it which all could be tracked automatically by values which would not need some sort of constant work from Mike to keep it going.

Stuff there should be clickable so that you get to an extra screen clicking the "Top Fights of the day" for example.

My problem basically is that everything happens in its own microcosm. I tried to forward some ideas on how managers coudl take some time to create weekend fight/event previews for example, some sort of weekly Tycon news or stuff. Well that would take quite some effort though. This thing here would create a nice conenction between elements of the tycoon world and would be a kind of exciting, lively element.

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/7674/hiod.png

The only thing I'd say about that example is that it's quite small, if we're talking about the Top Fights of the Day, we want to let all of the users know about it and I think there's a chance they'd miss it if it was that small.

Perhaps when you login, there should be a page which should load up and say "Top Fights of the Day" and show a screen which shows the pictures of both the fighters along with their details and details about their fight.

In addition to this, there should be an option to subscribe or say that you're interested in it which should link you to the fight commentary whenever it happens which means that you'll avoid having the result spoiled. Maybe it could also link you to the smack talk thread for the fight (if it has one) although not all of the big fights have smack threads for them before it happens.

Maybe this could be used as the front page rather than displaying the top 10 fighters and managers... Nothing ruins a fight more than when one of your fighters either drops or enters the top 10 as you go to enter the game.

Or change where the log in details...

Maybe at the top of the spoiler page after you log in you can see the links to the top 10 fights for the day

Maybe this could be used as the front page rather than displaying the top 10 fighters and managers... Nothing ruins a fight more than when one of your fighters either drops or enters the top 10 as you go to enter the game.

Or change where the log in details...

Maybe at the top of the spoiler page after you log in you can see the links to the top 10 fights for the day

Same happens with manager rank...

I'm very well aware of that - and it wasn't what I was saying.

Really i was saying that for whoever makes the decision on if this happens or not, i had thought about the advertisement thing so i wanted to suggest it, i agree with what you were saying, i cant stand when i log in on my phone or tablet via google chrome because it automatically refreshes the page you were previously on. spoiling shit

Same happens with manager rank...

Destroys the moment, at that point pbp is no longer useful for that fight lol

I wouldn't use it. My self centered ass doesn't really care about orgs that I'm not involved with. However, adding it wouldn't really have any negatives for people who don't care, so sure, why not.

I wouldn't use it. My self centered ass doesn't really care about orgs that I'm not involved with. However, adding it wouldn't really have any negatives for people who don't care, so sure, why not.

It is something to try and accomplish though, I like getting my guys up on the ranking boards and being on the main page is pretty sweet.

• 2 weeks later...