Mentor of the Year 2013

Eveas

Mentor of the Year 2013  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the best Mentor of the Year 2013?

• 4 weeks later...

This post has convinced me to pick Luan Dovik

Luan Dovik, he is my mentor and is doing his best to make me improve as manager.

Every week he check my sliders, old fights and keep telling me how to improve my fighting game, my training, my org, and lots of other things.

We are actually the #7 in mentee partnership and keep going up.

From a noob who put my 230k+ id fighters to do QFC tier 2, he made myself the #3 in Intermediate Month and #10 Intermediate overall.

Great mentorship from a great player.

You guys dont know how much i am improving with his help.

If isnt for his help i would probably stop playing the game after being raped every time for putting my 230k+ id fighters in QFC tier 2.

He is probably paying for his sins with this mentor/mentee partnership, dont know how he have all this patience, but im really grateful.

My mentor was Castor Rollins, and considering how the rest of you all feel about him I say I should win for having the patience of a saint lol.

JK he's actually really simple and easy to deal w/ he ran my gyms for several months and never gave me 1 problem and was always very polite and didn't overwhelm me w/ questions. Just thought that'd be funny cause of how many people tried to get me to drop him. Sadly our time together has ended because he's been playing for too long or exceeded the fight limit

My mentor was Castor Rollins, and considering how the rest of you all feel about him I say I should win for having the patience of a saint lol.

JK he's actually really simple and easy to deal w/ he ran my gyms for several months and never gave me 1 problem and was always very polite and didn't overwhelm me w/ questions. Just thought that'd be funny cause of how many people tried to get me to drop him. Sadly our time together has ended because he's been playing for too long or exceeded the fight limit

Right on man. Castor can teach you a lot, no shame in being a mentee to the great Castor Rollins

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...