Tycoon World Olympics - London 2013

EzekelRAGE

When you hear “olympics” what crosses your mind?. You think the elite from all over the world gathered in one place.

Competing on one grand stage all for one goal. It’s all for the gold! Evolution presents to you, The Tycoon World Olympics.

Tycoon World Olympics

http://imageshack.us/a/img5/6650/kqj2.png

Team Games
8 Orgs will compete in the highest level of competition. If more than 8 orgs signup then the top 8 orgs will be automatically
granted (based on org rank) in medal competition and any org outside of the top 8 will compete in the preliminary rounds for qualifications.

Once the orgs have been identified for medal competition the orgs will go into head to head play.
Each org would have already identified their Olympian (and alternate) in the following weight classes:

Super Heavyweight (265+)

John Staal

Antonio Manoel

Iiro Tolonen

Heavyweight (265)

Art Vandalay

Dustin Douglas

Mitchell Stehling

Renzo Machida

J Breaker

Light Heavyweight (205)

Binzo Binzo

Daniel Speed

Elvis Frost

Middleweight (185)

Welterweight (170)

Sinuhe Egyptian

Dennis Wise

Holden Gracie

Jyrska Velmu

Dryden Mitchell

Ricardo Gracie

Thor HGH - Entry To Be Named

Lightweight (155)

Otso Jokinen

Gary Bunn

Featherweight (145)

Danny Power

Hector Cabrera

Numero Cero

Hector Cabrera

Bantamweight(135)

Vanilla Ice Cold

Clint Lomax

*Fighters are locked into one division for entire tourney*

Matches
All non medal fights will be 3 rounds with 5 minute fights except when in medal fights.
All medal fights will be 5 rounds 5 minute fights.
Contracts will be 10k base and win
*** Currently we are awaiting results of poll for no injury with regular hype/pop gain.***

***UPDATE***

As discussions have been going on, a slight change will be made. Now instead of one org hosting the event, the orgs hosting

TWO will alternate after each round. This insures that when an org sends their TWO team, they get some from of

compensation back.

How The Medals Will Work

There will be three sets of medals awarded. All based on points fighters

earn during the tourney. Medals willgo towards fighters, managers, and orgs.

Each fight will result in a KO, Submission, Decision/Split/Majority Win and Draw. After all the fights have been completed
the org with the highest total points will advance to the next rounds. Here are the point breakdowns:

KO or Submission = 3 points , Dec Win = 2 points , Draw = 1 and No Contest = -1 for offender, +1 for opponent

Fighter Medals
Based on point total for every fighter in their respective weight division, the top 4 fighters (in each divisions) with the highest
point totals will fight for Gold, Silver and Bronze. These fights will also be 5 rounds 5 minute fights where trophies will be awarded.

Manager Medals
The top 3 managers with the highest point total will result in Gold, Silver and Bronze medals.

Organization Medals
The top 3 org with the highest point total will result in Gold, Silver and Bronze medals.

Location for the 2013 games will be based in London where a special Olympic arena will be provided at 100k capacity.

Schedule
***Currently awaiting results of poll for more accurate schedule***

Prizes
On top of the individual medals, the winning org will receive the grand prize of
http://i.imgur.com/W0jmZ.gif

• Upvote 9

Did you ask the Evo's champions? Ryo is no longer allowed in Japan. He was disowned by the country. So he is a man without a country = Can't take part in the olympics.

its not country based. its org based so he represents EVO. hopefully he will represent EVO and go for gold.

Why is nt there a 135 class ? Most other orgs hold that Division so it would only be fair to hold that weight class also.

yeah we can re-eval that once orgs have signed up

This is a great concept and Syn would love to participate however in doing so I feel it would cripple me as a company. As it stands right now we only have I believe 5 fighters in tthe top 100 P4P rankings and if u take them away that's weakens me as a company. I am only just starting to build up my roster but don't have the resources to do this and maintain a competitive and profitable company.

This is a great concept and Syn would love to participate however in doing so I feel it would cripple me as a company. As it stands right now we only have I believe 5 fighters in tthe top 100 P4P rankings and if u take them away that's weakens me as a company. I am only just starting to build up my roster but don't have the resources to do this and maintain a competitive and profitable company.

you could have a alternate fight also. its worth it as in the future you can host a olympics also. im certain you can handle a couple events in order to medal as you have excellent managers that could possibly win medals for themselves and the org.

entering now may hurt a little but the return should be greater.

VERSUS are very much in a similar situation. We have a roster of 80 odd fighters so sending 8 of our best fighters takes out 10% of our roster and that is going to be too big a price to pay. It's all very well talking about sending alternates but if you aren't sending your best then it diminishes the whole concept.

What about doing it in different orgs. They will be 8 divisions if you include BW or Open weight.

1 held in each org. It could take place over 2 weeks. Straight knockout no leagues or bullshit like that. Most org champs are 28-32 with some older than that. Leagues drag out for too long. Means no orgs are harmed long term if no injuries come into effect and you still get to keep the main concept of the thing. Finding out who has the best fighters and champions. All orgs must give profits of the event into a prize pool which is split between the winning fighters evenly to keep it fair as i know not all orgs can hold a 3 hours PPV.

Straight knock out top 8 fighters sent from there org to do battle. Sounds more like the Mortal Kombat than the olmypics. Also with every org having a chance to hold a certain division means the org will lose 7 fighters but gain 7 fighters.

• Upvote 1

What about doing it in different orgs. They will be 8 divisions if you include BW or Open weight.

1 held in each org. It could take place over 2 weeks. Straight knockout no leagues or bullshit like that. Most org champs are 28-32 with some older than that. Leagues drag out for too long. Means no orgs are harmed long term if no injuries come into effect and you still get to keep the main concept of the thing. Finding out who has the best fighters and champions. All orgs must give profits of the event into a prize pool which is split between the winning fighters evenly to keep it fair as i know not all orgs can hold a 3 hours PPV.

Straight knock out top 8 fighters sent from there org to do battle. Sounds more like the Mortal Kombat than the olmypics. Also with every org having a chance to hold a certain division means the org will lose 7 fighters but gain 7 fighters.

I actually like the idea.. im for it as long as we can build and post a schedule on where and when the fights can place. This should encourage more orgs committing their top guys without having to worry about their roster

Something like this would work better for an Org like mine. We can send out 1 or 2 of our elite fighters but sending 8 would just not work.

Something like this would work better for an Org like mine. We can send out 1 or 2 of our elite fighters but sending 8 would just not work.

You would be sending out 7 but gaining another 7 in return which i do see as the fairest option. Only problem is 7 days and 8 events. So one org would have to hold it in a smaller arena (not really too much of an issue as it could be a smaller org doing it due to no 3 hour PPV but to make sure its fair they would get the saturday event the week after in the big arena and whoever held the saturday event gets a smaller arena).

One other thing. I'd quite like the finals to be held in one final org on one day. Say the wednesday so it runs just over 2 weeks so they can be a build up to which would be one of the biggest sporting events ever seen in tycoon as the best of the best get crowned. Its been quite a while (STP vs Tonal actually) that i have actually been excited for a fight and waited up to see the result. Maybe that could be the alternative. The 3rd/4th place fights for bronze could be on the tuesday.

As for choosing which org should hold the two events its simple. The org with the most people through to the finals gets to hold it. Second most holds the other event. Gives orgs the incentive to send there best to hold an event which would be one of the biggest in Tycoon history. Just wanted to add a little more to my idea. It would not hurt orgs in the long run. Actually it would boost the smaller orgs more than the larger ones and gets more attention to them. It would be great if Mike could help us along with the idea and give assistance to something which would be the biggest thing to hit tycoon and maybe give the game the shot in the arm which it needs.

This new concept is very much inviting, if this is the route we go, sending out 7 fighters however getting 7 back in return to fill those holes, Syn is in!

i think this is what we will do