KillerBunny's (a.k.a. Chris Garcia's) Birthday "Money For Rookies" Giveaway!

Soooo...today (at least my time, as I just enter 6th of July a few minutes ago) I turn 20. Since it's nothing happy for me, as I get one more year and I'm getting old, I thought I can make some fun for our rookies.

Rules of giveaway are simple. At the time of posting you can NOT have more than 50 fights or be longer in the game than 6 months (similar to mentee's limits, but still can be change alongside with time limit if we won't get enough previews). I will give three awards - 50 000$ for best and two awards 25 000$ each. What you have to do? Well, something what I enjoy the most in this game. Write.

What you have to write? Preview. Of what? Of a fight. Which? One of my guys. Which one of them count? Here is the list:

- Scott "Raven" Levy

- Christian "Killer Bunny" Evansen

- Felix Flashlighter

- Benjamin "The Kid" Belleville

- "The Preacher" Jack Brown

So, here is the list, you can pick whichever you like. Time limit? Well, for now I set it 24 hours. If I won't get much of them, I will expand it. I want to have something to choose from :) You CAN post more than preview, but it won't make your chance any bigger only because you posted more. Even if you write one preview for each guy, it still counts as one entry and it's still quality over quantity. Remember, better preview = bigger chance to win some money! :) Let's hope to find some new writers, as some org would probably love to hire them. It is your chance to shine! Make best out of it - you can win some money + you can show you skills and maybe get a job and earn much more money! :D

So, make the best of it and good luck!

• Upvote 1

Preview for Christian 'Killer Bunny' Evansen:

In no longer than a week the Killer Bunny is facing one of Opa Jokinens boy's, Markku Nallinkieli. They are both unbeaten in the World Dominance tournament but one will fall short of the unbeaten record. Long story short this Bunny is gonna get killed.

Happy Birthday Chris!

Is there some sort of specific requirements like minimum of X words, or something like that?

Nope, depends on you :) I will just pick the best preview in my opinion :)

Here's my entry:

Christian "Killer Bunny" Evansen vs. Markku Ilkka Naalinkieli

Everyone at The Underground - Rio de Janeiro will witness what can happen when two wolves confront each other for one single purpose, to extend their own unbeaten streak. Christian "Killer Bunny" Evansen and Markku Ilkka Naalinkieli continue their world domination by using their respective expertise to devour each and every prey that blocks their way on winning the bantamweight tournament. Evansen demonstrated his creativity in all of his fights, finishing all of his opponent by different submissions in various positions. He's relentless when the match is on the ground, always looking to advance his position and capitalize on his opponent's mistake, a true brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. On the contrary, Naalinkieli is a standup brawler who finished two of his four fights in a reasonably quick fashion. They are truly a predator in their own right, but whether we like it or not, one will be the victim as the other arise to become the best in the world.

Happy Birthday Chris. Cheers!

Benjamin “The Kid” Belleville vs. “The Glaswegian Nightmare” Doug McDonald

On July 17th two warriors will put their unbeaten streaks on the line at Galaxy 61 in London. They will do this for a chance to wear the championship belt around their waist at the end of the night. “The Kid” is the champion and his last two championship bouts he has been unstoppable finishing one foe with strikes and the other with an armbar. “The Glaswegian Nightmare” is no stranger to championship bouts, he has been in four for Galaxy. Doug McDonald is a dangerous striker with four knockouts to his name. Three coming from head kicks. Benjamin Belleville is more experienced out of the both fighters. However, he also has fought in four title fights. He is a very balanced fighter with some knockout wins and some submission wins. Both fighters are ready to put on a show at 145. If you are in the London area come to Hayashi’s Lounge on July 17th and see this 145lb title fight.

Happy Birthday Chris!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Scott ”Raven” Levy (8-3-0) vs. Pawel Konopachi (6-1)

In the main event of Galaxy 58: Men in Black, Galaxy welterweight champion Scott ”Raven” Levy puts his title on the line for the first time against surging contender Pawel Konopachi. Both men have a lot to prove and a ton to gain, as Levy tries to succeed in his first title defense, while Konopachi attempts to capture his first championship title.

The champion is a strong wrestler with a dominant top game as evidenced by statistics: Levy lands an average of 3.2 takedowns per fight, and improves position at a 44% success rate, meanwhile only allowing a 29% advance success rate for his opponents. An unyielding cardio machine, Levy has also shown some real fight stopping power in his fights, finishing all of his professional victories (T)KO.

The contender Konopachi is riding a four-fight winning streak, a stretch where he has showcased some improved striking, knocking out three opponents before sticking to his foundation in grinding out a decision victory in the title eliminator. An excellent wrestler defensively, Konopachi has only been taken down at a 7% success rate, while he lands an average of 50% of his takedowns. The Pole doesn’t particularly excel on the ground, however, and seemingly prefers to wear his opponents down in the clinch, where he has an effective work rate.

Both men come from wrestling backgrounds but with dramatically different styles, and both also possess fight-ending power in their hands, and therefore it is likely someone is going down one way or another. The champion historically has the more powerful punches and the more effective ground game, while the challenger likes to utilize the clinch to a greater effect. The range at which the fight will be contested will likely decide the fight.

Happy birthday Bunny, don't be a lonely bear :( (this pic makes me really sad and I want to go hug that lil teddy ;<<<)

http://images.cryhavok.org/d/20765-2/Lonely+Birthday+Bear.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I GIVE ANOTHER 48 HOURS!

But if fight happens, you can't pick that fight to write about it :) And it's deadline. No matter how many of previews we will have, I will decide and pick winners :)

Thx Cus :)

Btw - to all org owner, gym owners, shops owners - please, PM link to this thread in your buisnesses, so more people will notice it!