Tagging Managers/Fighters for quick tidbits.

tp61503

• 2 weeks later...

It is a really great idea. I think that the easiest way to go about this would be to simply add a chatbox to the public page of every org, similar to the chatbox in alliances. This would probably be a very easy addition for Mike to make. Quick and painless and would be huuuuge for increasing the awareness and use of smack talk. It would do wonders for my org participation level.

• Upvote 1

Nice idea, to add to this it would be cool if you had a message in your inbox making you aware who has tagged you or one of your fighters in a comment. This could work for the post fight speeches, so if you called someone out their manager gets a message that someone mentioned your fighter in a speech and a link takes you there. Also this could work the same way but linked to the Tycoon TImes, if someone writes a piece on your fighter you get a link etc etc. Basically ripping off FB and Twitter. Guess every fighter would have to have a TycoonTwitter account option on creation, hey you could even charge for it Mike... VIP time maybe. :)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome idea! Also it would be great if every fighter, org, manager have his own "Twitter". And instead putting that to main page it could be added as a separate page in which you could see your "followers", posts from guys that you "follow", serach bar which would allow you to search "Twitts" by managers name, managers "twitter" acc (same things with fighters), or search by receiver/tagged peoples and ignored/blocked accounts. And it would be great if such messages would allow us to add a little pic or something that would show after clicking "show pic attached to message" (that would prevent to stretch a page by multiple/big pic attached to a message).

Bragi~

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

!up as Mike asked after TWGC is done.

It would be great to have it, thanks for bumping I forgot about this idea.

Let's hope that he'll take care of it :)

• Upvote 1

I'm glad I found this post! I had the same idea a few days ago and I was thinking about creating a post about this.

The idea came to me when I was doing a "twitter war" just for fun between two fighters of my org. Take a look at this post http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37027&&do=findComment&comment=463891

Smack talk is currently done in forums, but I know a lot of managers don't even look at forums, so having direct interaction between fighters could hype fights a lot better. Thanks for this post and I'm glad it's currently in consideration

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...