Alliance banks

SteelPenn

I would like to see alliances be able to own banks. Say the owner of an alliance can open a bank in the alliance and all members can make deposits - while the owner of the bank and 1-2 staff able to make withdraws to fund projects for the alliance.

When a alliance member checks the alliance option on their company page, an goes non active instead of the alliance losing there companies funds and managers funds when the company goes up for sale the company and managers funds go into the allliance bank. By checking the alliance option your allowing all funds to go to the alliance if anything should happen to your account.

Why would we do this, we have money lost all the time by members holding cash and companies and going non active making us lose a lot of time and effort. It breaks my heart every time it happens. As a group we have lost millions now.

Anyone think something like this could work?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Biggest problem I see is that people will start a quick alliance for the only purpose of laundering to get away from the % fee. Then after they've made the transfer, they'll close the alliance and go back to their old one or stay out of one.

I guess to combat this we could make it only available for alliances that have been together for more than 6 months. And then every time a new member joins he has to wait 6 months before he can deposit any money into the account. Otherwise this is just another bookmaker type laundry scam.

However, I think if this ever does become an option it shouldn't be cheap. I think having an alliance bank should be like owning a private jet. You should have to pay a large sum up front to buy the bank for the alliance. This would also help to keep it from being a huge laundering scam as well.

1345036283[/url]' post='385836']

I would like to see alliances be able to own banks. Say the owner of an alliance can open a bank in the alliance and all members can make deposits - while the owner of the bank and 1-2 staff able to make withdraws to fund projects for the alliance.

When a alliance member checks the alliance option on their company page, an goes non active instead of the alliance losing there companies funds and managers funds when the company goes up for sale the company and managers funds go into the allliance bank. By checking the alliance option your allowing all funds to go to the alliance if anything should happen to your account.

Why would we do this, we have money lost all the time by members holding cash and companies and going non active making us lose a lot of time and effort. It breaks my heart every time it happens. As a group we have lost millions now.

Anyone think something like this could work?

GREAT idea, considering many alliances share gyms and such. Saving the hassle of constant transfers or laundry

Again, another awesome idea that gets squashed for the fear of money laundering. End Money Laundering Now! All money goes to managers. PROBLEM SOLVED. Then we can move on and implement great ideas the one in the OP.

I'm not squashing it. I like the idea. I just know what it will turn into and what Mike would say no so I was coming up with ideas to help it. I also agreed with you when you posted that the money should go straight to the manager.

I'm not squashing it. I like the idea. I just know what it will turn into and what Mike would say no so I was coming up with ideas to help it. I also agreed with you when you posted that the money should go straight to the manager.

I like the owning the alliance for 6 month idea and feel we could work it out pretty easy so it would not turn into a new bookie deal.

Here is why we need things like this, This week one of our members who owns an alliance org does not have the time to run it the way he wants so he gave it to another member of our alliance. The guy he gave it to took the 1.2 million that was in the org account out of the org and then tells us he has no time to run it but feels the 1.2 million is his money as he did own the org for a few days. And now we will lose this cash as there no way to straighten this out.

If we had an alliance bank the 1st owner could have put the orgs cash in the alliance account and we could have had control over what the new owner received to run the org with.

Even with in game mail stating that this member is keeping our cash we can still do nothing about it and it gets very old after a while. We work hard at this game and put a lot of effort into running our companies so when we make deals on trust the fun runs out after a few bad eggs take cash and run.

I like the owning the alliance for 6 month idea and feel we could work it out pretty easy so it would not turn into a new bookie deal.

Here is why we need things like this, This week one of our members who owns an alliance org does not have the time to run it the way he wants so he gave it to another member of our alliance. The guy he gave it to took the 1.2 million that was in the org account out of the org and then tells us he has no time to run it but feels the 1.2 million is his money as he did own the org for a few days. And now we will lose this cash as there no way to straighten this out.

If we had an alliance bank the 1st owner could have put the orgs cash in the alliance account and we could have had control over what the new owner received to run the org with.

Even with in game mail stating that this member is keeping our cash we can still do nothing about it and it gets very old after a while. We work hard at this game and put a lot of effort into running our companies so when we make deals on trust the fun runs out after a few bad eggs take cash and run.

That's what happens when you let everyone and anyone into your alliance..

In regards to the idea I do like it, I agree with Qrash as well.. Money laundering will happen regardless it doesn't matter how many loopholes Mike tries to close people are still going to do it.. and to be frank who the fuck cares if laundering occurs??

The benefits of an allinace bank are that it could act as a bit of a money sink (bank fees etc etc) Fighters as well as managers could use it to make deposits..

Disadvantages - I can see it turning into a shit storm of arguments about who is entitled to what etc etc and that alone wouldn't make it worth it's while

That's what happens when you let everyone and anyone into your alliance..

In regards to the idea I do like it, I agree with Qrash as well.. Money laundering will happen regardless it doesn't matter how many loopholes Mike tries to close people are still going to do it.. and to be frank who the fuck cares if laundering occurs??

The benefits of an allinace bank are that it could act as a bit of a money sink (bank fees etc etc) Fighters as well as managers could use it to make deposits..

Disadvantages - I can see it turning into a shit storm of arguments about who is entitled to what etc etc and that alone wouldn't make it worth it's while

If your statement was correct then you would have a point but your wrong, we dont just let anyone and everyone in our alliance. This was a member that we have worked with and trusted to take the org. Trust is all we have to work deals here in this game.

I think ths is a good idea. But like every idea that comes up there are gonna be a few problems. I think there should be weekly alliance dues also. That way everyone from the alliance is putting in an equal share.

And while I was thinking about this I just thought how it would be nice to be able to buy stock or become financial backers for new companies. Say a new manager wants to start an org, but needs some cash. You could give him 100k, and in return collect a percentage of the profits that company makes. Or even be able to give employees cuts of profits instead or on top of a weekly wage.

I think ths is a good idea. But like every idea that comes up there are gonna be a few problems. I think there should be weekly alliance dues also. That way everyone from the alliance is putting in an equal share.

And while I was thinking about this I just thought how it would be nice to be able to buy stock or become financial backers for new companies. Say a new manager wants to start an org, but needs some cash. You could give him 100k, and in return collect a percentage of the profits that company makes. Or even be able to give employees cuts of profits instead or on top of a weekly wage.

Alliance dues. Now that is fucking a cool idea. I like it. I think financial transactions between managers should be encouraged fully, not discouraged. Thats what being a tycoon is all about. This includes buying "stock" in a company. Even if its just a verbal agreement between you and another manager at first, thats fine. But all this taxing on money moving is just not necessary. We should be encouraging money moving.

• Upvote 1

How about adding alliance ranks or titles? This way, certain titles or ranks could be given a certain amount to withdraw every week (1k or 5k depending on the rank/title). But they would all be given the ability to deposit (depends on if alliance leaders would allow it) and put their money towards the alliance that they're in.

This would also add leaders and some sort of order to the alliance system. Just my two cents. Great idea OP.

Well, Im now 200k less in funds again as I made another deal with someone trying to expand and got fucked once more do there being no way to keep a deal straight other then our word on things.

We need a way to keep deals straight and unchanged. In this game if someone changes their mind it fucks everything up as they can just walk away from their deal with no ill effect at all.

I am sick of ppl not doing what they say they will do and then acting like they have a right to just walk away from deals they make.

It's funny how the majority of players here can make deals with people and they work perfectly... Yet you continually get farked over... It's great you are trying to help people but maybe you are trying to help the wrong people...

+1