Gym Trophies

markyosullivan

Would like to see gyms have trophies, most other types of companies have trophies so I'd like to see gyms get some too.

Some of the trophies would be things like:

- Reach 50 fighters training in your gym

- Having someone in your gym become a champion

- Having 3 fighters in your gym become champions

- Have 5 fighters in your gym become champions

- Have 10 fighters in your gym become champions

- Made $50k through the gym

- Made $100k through the gym

- Made $250k through the gym

etc

• Upvote 9

• 3 months later...

There is a lot of fixing that needs to be done to gyms. While I think this is an interesting idea, there are several others that I would like to see addressed first (making it possible to run a GOOD gym that makes money, allowing gyms to partner with orgs, coaching seminars, etc)

I like most of your ideas except for the ones based on profit. I don't think we need to be rewarding the gym owners who open overpriced, overcrowded public gyms to take advantage of new managers who can't afford anything better, while those operating an elite gym at a significant loss are ignored.

To reward gyms with champions or other successful fighters, another option would be gym hype. Gyms are the only business without hype, so adding that would create a way to compare gyms and an incentive to run a successful one.

• Upvote 1

All good ideas.

Maybe a trophy for reaching certain total coach skill values? Since it is not really capped at 3000 anymore and it is an achievment to get it built high beyond 3000.

• 10 months later...

This will be shown on the manager profile? Idea is not bad but I dont think we need that much gym trophies probably just like the nutritions and clothing goes gym should have the one that earns some amount of money from some time period. I would vote for these 3 I dont know about the money because I haven't run a gym but this could be good for bronze silver and gold.

- Made $50k through the gym
- Made $100k through the gym
- Made $250k through the gym

• Downvote 2

+1 I own a gym and it would be very interesting to see how GYMS stack up as in real life, you can A go to the local GYM or pay a little more and head to an Elite gym where champions train! Maybe having champions who are in the top 10 on MMA Tycoon train at you gym will boost moral of other fighters, and other fighters who train in those sessions have like a 000.1 plus gain in that skill that they trained on with the Champion. Just my thoughts.

• Upvote 2

Maybe having champions who are in the top 10 on MMA Tycoon train at you gym will boost moral of other fighters, and other fighters who train in those sessions have like a 000.1 plus gain in that skill that they trained on with the Champion. Just my thoughts.

I like that idea. Gyms need to be improved, right now the only reason to own a gym is to try and make a profit from it. There's no hype rating so you can't rank gyms, there's no gym related achievements, etc.

• 7 months later...