$4 million + Stacey Taylor Memorial Scholarship Fund for Noob Fighters

Qrash

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26b20.jpg

R.I.P STACEY TAYLOR

13-7 career record with 7 KO losses.

Stacey Taylor Memorial Scholarship Fund for New Fighters AKA StemsFunf

MMA Fans WorldWide, it is a sad day. My former fighter Stacey Taylor has died as a result of getting knocked the fuck out too many times. Unbeknownst to me, Taylor came from a rich family but had no heirs of his own. After his death, his attorneys contacted me to let me know that I had inherited his estate valued at $1,400,000. Because I am a philanthropical gentleman, I will be starting the Stacey Taylor Memorial Scholarship Fund for Noob Fighters (STMSFNF...also known as StemsFunf) with a whopping initial investment of $25,000. The Scholarship Fund will be used to fund noob or noob-ish fighters in their quest to not get "knocked the fuck out" 7 times in 18 months.

How does a manager/fighter apply for these funds? Please send me an email in-game with a short (or long) request for funds. You can ask for as little as $1 or as much as $50,000. The quality of your email and the legitimacy of the needed funds will determine how much money is awarded. I will also accept requests for manager funding in dire circumstances (negative account balances, etc.). Whatt constitutes a noob? I dunno, why are you making me think too hard? You figure it out.

Edit: I've decided that all awards will go to the manager account since I'm really trying to help managers.

I encourage the wealthier managers to donate to the cause. Managers may send me a direct transfer. All donors and scholarship winners will be duly recognized in this very thread. Managers, you can trust me with your money as I am very rich and do not personally need your measley pennies. Attempts to duplicate this scholarship fund will be met with Cease and Desist letters from my lawyers Tycoon, Karter, Bomb and Templeton.

Edit: I will also consider helping out struggling companies (gyms, orgs, nutrition, clothing), but managers have to be somewhat new to the game and give a compelling reason why the money would help.

Legal Disclaimer: Stacey Taylor is not dead. He's actually still an active fighter. I do have his money so f*** him.

Legal Disclaimer 2: Any and all communication between donor and donee may be used as publicity.

• Upvote 8

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26b20.jpg

R.I.P STACEY TAYLOR

13-7 career record with 7 KO losses.

Stacey Taylor Memorial Scholarship Fund for New Fighters AKA StemsFunf

Total Donations: $83,316

Donors: 3 (Bo Dayshus $25k, HumanGoing $10,036, Pico LeSnubs $24,125, Jacques Ryan $24,125)

CURRENT FUNDING LEVEL: $80,000

Current Scholarships Awarded: 0

Total $ Amount of Scholarships Awarded: $0

MMA Fans WorldWide, it is a sad day. My former fighter Stacey Taylor has died as a result of getting knocked the fuck out too many times. Unbeknownst to me, Taylor came from a rich family but had no heirs of his own. After his death, his attorneys contacted me to let me know that I had inherited his estate valued at $1,400,000. Because I am a philanthropical gentleman, I will be starting the Stacey Taylor Memorial Scholarship Fund for Noob Fighters (STMSFNF...also known as StemsFunf) with a whopping initial investment of $25,000. The Scholarship Fund will be used to fund noob or noob-ish fighters in their quest to not get "knocked the fuck out" 7 times in 18 months.

How does a manager/fighter apply for these funds? Please send me an email in-game with a short (or long) request for funds. You can ask for as little as $1 or as much as $50,000. The quality of your email and the legitimacy of the needed funds will determine how much money is awarded. I will also accept requests for manager funding in dire circumstances (negative account balances, etc.). Whatt constitutes a noob? I dunno, why are you making me think too hard? You figure it out.

Edit: I've decided that all awards will go to the manager account since I'm really trying to help managers.

I encourage the wealthier managers to donate to the cause. Managers may send me a direct transfer. All donors and scholarship winners will be duly recognized in this very thread. Managers, you can trust me with your money as I am very rich and do not personally need your measley pennies. Attempts to duplicate this scholarship fund will be met with Cease and Desist letters from my lawyers Tycoon, Karter, Bomb and Templeton.

Edit: I will also consider helping out struggling companies (gyms, orgs, nutrition, clothing), but managers have to be somewhat new to the game and give a compelling reason why the money would help.

Legal Disclaimer: Stacey Taylor is not dead. He's actually still an active fighter. I do have his money so f*** him.

Legal Disclaimer 2: Any and all communication between donor and donee may be used as publicity.

Nice thing you're doing. Do I class as a noob? You can give me 25k if you wish. :D

Once again, nice thing you're doing. Hats off.

J.

Please follow the official StemsFunf scholarship procedure. Also note that it will be very hard to get $25k since that is all thats in the fund right now. You better make your request epic.

Ryon Lyons got quoted in the local MMA magazine:

"I will suck Qrash off if he sends me the full 25k. I think my services are worth that"

My fighters are disgusting.

The first scholarship of $3,316 has been awarded to Manager "The Antidote" http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=55433

Although he emailed me a WWF-style promo from his fighter Randy Savage, I decided to give it to his manager account which looks like it needs it more than Savage.

And I'm matching the cash and adding another 20k to the fund. Hopefully some people take these offers up and dont just ignore it or else we'll be making Qrashy a rich bunny lmao

• Upvote 1