More stats you would like to see

MMATycoon

Hey SteelPenn, I hope all is well. I wasn't aware you asked for that stat previously, my apologies, but you definitely have the same line of thought as I do about this topic. Being able to possibly further damage a previously, or even currently injured area, would definitely add some flavor to game planning and further challenge managers on different levels of game play, training, etc.

Would it be possible to have a graph somewhere (managerinfo.php?) showing manager's rank history?

Maybe other info on the graph too, but the only other thing I can think of atm is opp rank.

I do think having fighters be susceptible to certain injuries would be cool, however, that's a bit of low priority one at the moment I reckon , as we have lots of thing to work on at the moment :) Definitely one to revisit at some point though.

That's outstanding! It's very understandable that this is a low priority item but the fact it's being considered is great because I think it can add a particular realism, well as far as realism can extend in a simulated game of course.

• 3 weeks later...

As a business owner, I would LOVE to see how many visitors (non-buying) I get in my store in addition to the list of actual Purchases made. : consider it this way, I would like a bell on my door so i can compare IT to my receipts. I think I could enhance my business by knowing these numbers. (Maybe a weekly and total) Thank you for your time :thumbup:

I could also see how many customers are turned away, when I am a SPAZ and go out of stock for 2 weeks (barely counting the +50 for 500 weeks) :hehe:

• 1 month later...

I would like to see the in the org history:

- total earnings paid per fighter in the org

- total fight of the night awards separated per category (KO, Subs and FOTN)

- proper stats similar to how this works:

http://www.fightmetric.com/

They list total fight time, strikes landed etc. All this is information which can be pulled from the fight data (so it already exists).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I want to see in the org sections the managers histories as well! I spent a few hours trying to do it myself and it sucks. It should be the same stats we have now, just for managers all time.

I also want the option to add Manager HOF the same way as we add fighter HOF for orgs.

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

fighterfreeagent.php

We have "fighter list" and "my shortlist".

It would be good to have "previously shortlisted" to see where the fighters you failed to get go. And to keep an eye on them should they go FA again :)

• Upvote 2

Basic stats for all fighters as a summary

like total overall

striking %

takedown defense %

takedowns successful %
control time

well I am not a VIP so I wouldn't know if you guys already have this or not

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was just thinking that on the Org Stats page it would be great if the Most KO`s, most Sub`s etc., are divided also by Weightclasses. So who has the most finishes, fights ......... in the respective weightclass. Maybe a slidedown option or something, so add to it. Then again i dont know how much storage this will take away.

http://i.gyazo.com/64ba71a9e4170fce0e058d999010b01a.pnghttp://i.gyazo.com/a72b3246925c449a63992bed55c26476.png

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...