More stats you would like to see

MMATycoon

There could also be a slider for spinning attacks for those managers who love those pretty circular motions and power of some martial arts.

It is more based on your fighters skill what he does. You aint gonna see a guy who cant strike doing spinning elbows. Look at Jon Jones, he likes a good spinning elbow because he is good at them. I noticed my guys who had great elbows or knees were more likely to throw a spinning elbow/flying knee. My BJJ and Wrestlers who had okay striking but didnt throw any fancy moves (Even in fights where I tested their stand up)

• Upvote 1

It is more based on your fighters skill what he does. You aint gonna see a guy who cant strike doing spinning elbows. Look at Jon Jones, he likes a good spinning elbow because he is good at them. I noticed my guys who had great elbows or knees were more likely to throw a spinning elbow/flying knee. My BJJ and Wrestlers who had okay striking but didnt throw any fancy moves (Even in fights where I tested their stand up)

True but it could be put for those who have very good striking, but it does seem like a good idea to me. If someone messes up oh well, they should have known what the slider does.

all spinning moves do at the moment is flavour to the text. To make a slider relevant it'd mean re-writing parts of the engine and I'd rather if that was a case they'd put in other disciplines (said above) such as Judo. but I personally don't do much coding, so got not idea how long that'd take mike to sort out.

all spinning moves do at the moment is flavour to the text. To make a slider relevant it'd mean re-writing parts of the engine and I'd rather if that was a case they'd put in other disciplines (said above) such as Judo. but I personally don't do much coding, so got not idea how long that'd take mike to sort out.

If he were to introduce Judo and Karate into the mix, it would take a long time to sort out depending on how easily/hard he gets through it. He would have to relate the styles to different moves in the game, introduce new moves you are more likely to see these styles perform etc.

Plus, I would guess that he would introduce new secondaries to go with the new primaries.

• Upvote 1

Going to revisit this one...

Break down of fighter ranks but via ID's

Top 10, Top 100 etc fighters with ID's between 1-50K, 50K and 100K, 100K-150K, etc etc gives somethign new guys to aim for.. "I have the best 200K fighter in Las vegas"

Hell you could do it in 25K groupings with drop down to select what you're looking for to keep the page clean.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Id like at the end of fights in the stat box to see clinch attempts and broken clinch attempts eg

Standuphttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/imperialspacer.gif
Head punch: 19 (12)
Body punch: 14 (11)
Punch combo: 6 (2)
Head kick: 3 (2)
Leg kick: 22 (11)
Body kick: 3 (1)
Takedown: 1 (0)

Clinch: 6 (3)

Clinchwork
Head punch: 8 (6)
Body punch: 1 (1)
Elbow: 0 (0)
Knee head: 0 (0)
Knee body: 0 (0)
Takedowns: 1 (1)
Break Clinch: 3 (4)

Groundwork
Improve pos: 4 (1)
Ground strikes: 10 (5)
Sub attempts: 0 (0)

And also maybe when in groundwork is says improve position, maybe a bit more detail in where they moved to etc or add attempted escapes. Just food for thought

• Upvote 2

Id like at the end of fights in the stat box to see clinch attempts and broken clinch attempts eg

Clinchwork

Groundwork

And also maybe when in groundwork is says improve position, maybe a bit more detail in where they moved to etc or add attempted escapes. Just food for thought

I agree with this point. Would allow us to get more info on our fighters so we can see where they need improving etc.

Btw, it couldn't be 3(4) since the 3 means how many times he tried and the 4 means how many times it worked. It says he successfully Broke Clinch 4 times from 3 attempts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Clinchwork

Groundwork

I agree with this point. Would allow us to get more info on our fighters so we can see where they need improving etc.

Btw, it couldn't be 3(4) since the 3 means how many times he tried and the 4 means how many times it worked. It says he successfully Broke Clinch 4 times from 3 attempts.

yes that a great idea. just wanted to post it, but saw that someone already had the idea. :) i always count them myself for now, if i want to know it.

so would be all for it to get the statistic on clinch.

I just went through some Statistics of my org and hoped to see who had the most Titel Fights and Titel Defences.

So maybe it would be a great addition to the Org Record Page, if there would be Stats like that

• Titelfights
  • Titeldefences
  • Longest Titel Holder

plus

• Longest Winning Streak
  • Longest Loosing Streak
  • Maybe Oldest Fighter (ever + in the Moment)
  • Maybe youngest Fighter (ever + in the Moment)

I hope some more Managers would like to see these Statistics.

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

I just went through some Statistics of my org and hoped to see who had the most Titel Fights and Titel Defences.

So maybe it would be a great addition to the Org Record Page, if there would be Stats like that

• Titelfights
  • Titeldefences
  • Longest Titel Holder

plus

• Longest Winning Streak
  • Longest Loosing Streak
  • Maybe Oldest Fighter (ever + in the Moment)
  • Maybe youngest Fighter (ever + in the Moment)

I hope some more Managers would like to see these Statistics.

+1 - i think that this is a great idea, and i had the idea that maybe you could add this kind of thing to the tale of the tape or something.

like in the intro a small heads up like TAYLOR COMES INTO THIS BOUT ON A 6 FIGHT WIN STREAK.

Or something small at the end like AND WITH THIS VICTORY TAYLOR HAS EXTENDED HIS WIN STREAK TO 7 BOUTS, INCREDIBLE, WOULD YOU LIKE TO SAY ANYTHING : *Proceed with fighters post fight interview*

• Upvote 3

+1 - i think that this is a great idea, and i had the idea that maybe you could add this kind of thing to the tale of the tape or something.

like in the intro a small heads up like TAYLOR COMES INTO THIS BOUT ON A 6 FIGHT WIN STREAK.

Or something small at the end like AND WITH THIS VICTORY TAYLOR HAS EXTENDED HIS WIN STREAK TO 7 BOUTS, INCREDIBLE, WOULD YOU LIKE TO SAY ANYTHING : *Proceed with fighters post fight interview*

yeah thats a great addition, i like it

EDIT - Maybe some stats can also be made more specific, like who has the most Wins by T(KO) Headkick or by Submission (Arm Bar). For now you can just see who hast the most wins and who the most losses by KO, SUB or DEC.

Maybe also get on the Record who used what technic to finish a fight or lose one by.

• 3 weeks later...