The Most Popular Username Ever

Ladies and gentlemen I bring you the next big trend hitting the MMA Tycoon landscape....

Markovkot

See your favourite users hop on this trend started by the likes of Markovkot and Markovkot1995 !

Reserve your spot today to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to the latest trends in username fashion!

Ouch, I even had one of his fighters under contract, however briefly. Didn't realize he was on the up-and-up with popular naming trends- I should have never let him go!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ladies and gentlemen I bring you the next big trend hitting the MMA Tycoon landscape....

Markovkot

See your favourite users hop on this trend started by the likes of Markovkot and Markovkot1995 !

Reserve your spot today to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to the latest trends in username fashion!

you should inform dog "the popular naming trend" hunter
  • Upvote 1

Whoa whoa this isn't a multi thread... It's a popular name thread.

This seems to confuse some- this is a safe space. There are no accusations, allegations, or confessions here. We're simply here as a group to discuss how popular certain usernames get. I've realized that people that LOVE their username tend to add numbers to it. This, for some reason, always inspires a brother, roommate, or perhaps completely random stranger to create THE EXACT SAME USERNAME with the number being slightly different.

It's a tremendous coincidence that so many people happen to use almost THE EXACT SAME USER NAME, with one number being off. It's also a coincidence that SO MANY of these people have a brother or cousin that play the game and use the exact same username and fighter naming scheme.

But we're not here to discuss family Tycooning; no, we're here to discuss how popular certain usernames get over time.

On a completely, utterly, stupendously unrelated note, the Las Vegas based fight organization, Bravado Productions, a 280k fight org, has recently updated their contract policy. This amendment to their preexisting policy abolished allowing multies from being involved with Bravado Productions. As a result, Bravado Productions released their #2 ranked light-heavyweight fighter, who was one of the top hyped fighters in the entire company- that fighter was proven to be a multi. But, that's ENTIRELY off topic, and not within the scope of what we're talking about on this thread, so I genuinely don't know why I'm bringing it up.

• Upvote 1

I hope all these managers are getting banned for 'making almost identical usernames' to their cousin's best friends foreign exchange student who just happens to share a room with them and borrows their computer. This is sickening at the amount of managers that are desperately copying other peoples usernames.

• Upvote 2

I hope all these managers are getting banned for 'making almost identical usernames' to their cousin's best friends foreign exchange student who just happens to share a room with them and borrows their computer. This is sickening at the amount of managers that are desperately copying other peoples usernames.

Right? Where is the originality these days? Who the hell wants to be Edmondso1119996, for example?

I'm holding out for xx~Bremner~xx. People still do that on the internet, right?

• 2 years later...

Looks like it's time for me to necro my old thread from back in the day.

sgur5ct.jpg

Although I must admit that this is a case of a popular username losing steam over time as he decided to drop the LLudlow13 moniker the day after imcool commented on it. Still for a brief time LLudlow was a username growing in popularity which makes it worthy of this thread.

Credit goes to imcool for bringing this popular name to the spotlight.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...