The Most Popular Username Ever

He's just saying you have a very popular name, that's all.

I'm reserving Jakebremner1962

That is EXACTLY what I'm saying. I don't know what all this talk about multies and new users is all about; I'm just here to discuss naming themes.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That is EXACTLY what I'm saying. I don't know what all this talk about multies and new users is all about; I'm just here to discuss naming themes.

I Just looked at Bremner on trendingnames.com and is was on of the most popular names for kids from May to July of this year. Just like that dude who is going bald that dresses like a chick, Caitlyn became a popular name.

• Upvote 2

i just had a fast look and seen the jay army is going strong lol

jayTycoon
JayJJeffery
JaySwift
JaydenMoloney
jayshooter89
JayEmCee
Jayzway276
Jay
Jayman
Jayb861
PxychoticJay
JayDeePee
JayTheBrainMann
JaytheDirtbag
jaydawg
jaysocold
JaysonPrimetime
jayjay7667
Jayyum
jaykilla
JaydotT
JayMeister
jaysk83r
Jaysee
jaycwan21
there where more than this there are a lot of jay's out there
  • Upvote 1

jayTycoon

JayJJeffery

JaySwift

JaydenMoloney

jayshooter89

JayEmCee

Jayzway276

Jay

Jayman

Jayb861

PxychoticJay

JayDeePee

JayTheBrainMann

JaytheDirtbag

jaydawg

jaysocold

JaysonPrimetime

jayjay7667

Jayyum

jaykilla

JaydotT

JayMeister

jaysk83r

Jaysee

jaycwan21

Dammit Jay we're talking about popular names and you go and post all your multis. You took the joke too far!

For shame..

• Upvote 8

Dammit Jay we're talking about popular names and you go and post all your multis. You took the joke too far!

For shame..

At least his main account wins more than he losses:) He isn't using his multi's to feed on. Wait no, not multi's, his roommates and brothers. Jay has a house packed full of people. This is not a multi thread!

• Upvote 1

jayTycoon
JayJJeffery
JaySwift
JaydenMoloney
jayshooter89
JayEmCee
Jayzway276
Jay
Jayman
Jayb861
PxychoticJay
JayDeePee
JayTheBrainMann
JaytheDirtbag
jaydawg
jaysocold
JaysonPrimetime
jayjay7667
Jayyum
jaykilla
JaydotT
JayMeister
jaysk83r
Jaysee
jaycwan21

Was there a JayAndSilentBob? If not, for shame.

• Upvote 1

For shame..

thats not all me some of those jays are imposters like jaykilla i would never kill a jay that dude is a fake

At least his main account wins more than he losses:) He isn't using his multi's to feed on. Wait no, not multi's, his roommates and brothers. Jay has a house packed full of people. This is not a multi thread!

i have only 5 more wins than loses some of the jays dont listen and they beat my fighters they are traders in the jay army man when you cant trust one of your multis who can you trust lol

Was there a JayAndSilentBob? If not, for shame.

there was a JayAndSilentBob but he was a punk so i got rid of him

• Upvote 1

I'm glad someone already pointed out the tons of managers and fighters with the bremner name that left BBP just after it sold. That popular bremner name was only popular for so long, interesting how that fad faded so quickly.

But the JAY name is still going strong the jay army will never die lol well as long as we stay away from jaykilla i i mean we will me just fine

can i still reserve edmonso81

I looked into it: it's still available. I believe Jakebremner12 is still open too, but that name has faded into obscurity. Although, I hear that Jake has opened a new fight promotion, so the time to jump on that trend is now!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just want to know why there aren't more Hoarse Whisperer11s. That's a pretty rocking name, not to toot my own horn (and this is coming from someone that toots his horn nightly).

• Upvote 1

I just got an insider tip for the next big username...

Haden

We already got 2 guys starting the trend and I am a guy who likes to help out

14eb484c00625a954dfc96fb9e6dc5b8.png

There is absolutely no shame with these mother fu- no, no, I'm here to discuss naming trends, not make accusations. Okay. Okay. I'm calm now.

Man, what an awesome naming scheme! I would have never thought that Haden would become such a popular name!

• Upvote 2

I should start a new name trend..

NotAMulti1

NotAMulti2

NotAMulti3

Etc etc

And then create an organization called Bad Guy Promotions and fill it almost entirely with your own fighters. Then, when called out about it later, admit that you're a cheater and a liar but act like you're the victim, somehow. It's what men with a sense of integrity do.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ladies and gentlemen I bring you the next big trend hitting the MMA Tycoon landscape....

Markovkot

See your favourite users hop on this trend started by the likes of Markovkot and Markovkot1995 !

Reserve your spot today to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to the latest trends in username fashion!

• Upvote 1