Steel Penns Xtreme K1 Combats SHW Creation Tournament

RazorMuayThai

Ronnie Eye met with Jamie Walker after his semifinal fight

Ronnie: Welcome, I'm here with Jamie Walker...who looks like he needs a few stitches. How do you feel, man?

Jamie: Awesome...not really hurt. But there is one thing for sure, doctor shouldn't even be allowed to do a damn thing during a fight if he doesn't know what he does. I'm not cut badly, I could easily continue this fight. I got fucked by doc and I will talk with SPX-K1 about it.

Ronnie: You looks serious...you were beat up pretty badly, so...

Jamie: Doesn't really matter. It's a fight and everything can happen during a fight. Untill there is time on the clock, everything can happen.

Ronnie: So, what would you like to get from management?

Jamie: I want a rematch. It wasn't my fault that fight was stopped, I wanted to headkick doctor's head off straight to fifth row when he came up with his stupid opinion. This fight didn't end and it should go on. That's everything I want. Fair shot to end this fight as it should end - with one of unconscious of the floor. I don't care about anything else. I just want fair fight. If I lose, I lose. But I won't accept someone's irrelevant and incompetent decision about me.

Ronnie: I wish you best, big man. Heal up quickly

Jamie: Thanks, man. Appreciate.

Once the tournament is finished Xtreme K1 Combat would love you two warriors to battle it out in a rematch after that fight of the night performance!!

Who knows if tobin wins the final then it could be for the SHW title?!!

• Upvote 1

Stoked as. Got my first win by Elbows:

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=618166

Mayhem is holding Plower round the back of the neck and unloading with elbows! Boom, boom, boom! 3 big elbows land right to the bridge of the nose and Plower goes down! Oh, his nose is a mess! I'm not sure he's going to beat the count... 4,5,6,7,8,9,10. He's done! Mayhem takes it and Plower is going to the hospital to get that nose checked out!

Pity he couldnt pull that out in the first round of the SHW Tourny.

Once the tournament is finished Xtreme K1 Combat would love you two warriors to battle it out in a rematch after that fight of the night performance!!

Who knows if tobin wins the final then it could be for the SHW title?!!

Post SHW K1 Showdown Semi-Final Press conference Interview brought to you by BEEF: Tree Of Life staff

BEEF Rep: Tobin, what a great showing out there, how does this win make you feel?

Tobin: I feel great, despite my trash talk, i was disappointed that the doctor stopped me from turning this pretty boy's face into mashed potatoes. Its really unfortunate, hopefully Team Garcia doesnt fire that bum for the way i whipped him.

BEEF Rep: Well Tobin, from what Pretty Boy stated moments ago while Miss Walker, Jamie's mom was talking to you in the hallway, it seems like he was pretty upset with the doctor as well and was very demanding about a rematch.

Tobin: Oh, thats what was going on? Well, im glad to hear Team Garcia doesnt plan on dropping him, i wish him the best of luck in the CONSOLATION bracket and let him know i am willing to CONSOLE him on any emotional damage i caused tonight. As for a rematch, of course im willing to whip his ass again.

BEEF Rep: Watch your mouth Tobin, we are live here... Do you want to comment on what Miss Walker confronted you about in the hallway?

Tobin: Well maam, you just told me to watch my mouth, so i wont really get into much detail, but it was mainly about the BENEFITS she's offering me as a way of thanking me for sparing her son's life. I told her this was not the setting for that and that i spared him out of the goodness of my heart and not because she asked me to.

BEEF Rep: Wow, is that why she was on her knees and tugging at your pants? What are your future plans?

Tobin: Yes thats why, but im such a respectful guy i told her in a hallway on the way to my changing room is not the right place for that. As for the future, at the weigh in for our rematch when i step on the scale and drop the towel, she will handle that benefit for me... I will probably let a load off to help me cut weight and also in my Corner between rounds she.... (BEEF Rep INTERRUPTS)

BEEF Rep: Tobin, i didnt mean your future plans with her, what do you plan to do here in London and at SHW K1?

Tobin: Oh, ha, i was wondering why you were asking that since she was planning to do everything in front of the world anyway... I plan on first focusing in on winning this tournament, my next opponent is a skilled and focused fighter, i cant take him lightly. I plan to win the fight of the tournament award, KO of the tournament award and the best trashtalker of the tournament award. I want London to fall in love with their new K1 superstar. Afterwards, i will give Jamie a rematch since he desires one, and i plan on training for a while at my favorite gym, STEEL PEN'S FURIOUS STYLES with my best friend Jacob Israel. Hopefully i can become the openweight champion and stay that way for a long time coming in this organization, I look up to the Great Qing Kong and hope one day i will be as good as him, and of course AaronThaiGuy is an awesome owner to fight for and i think he will get me the opportunity to do that one day, i really enjoy fighting here.

BEEF Rep: Lots of good words for many influences around the K1 world, well, what do you have to say abou... (Tobin Interrupts)

Tobin: Listen, im trying to stay focused here, i need to cut this interview short, go interview Jamie's mom or something but i have to get back to the gym, thanks for having me and all and just call me up after this tournament is over

BEEF Rep: Well not much to say about that one, interesting to say the least

• Upvote 2

@ Jamie Walker

if you arent too scared to step into the cage with me im damn sure you wont try to spread your legs that high, youre about as flexible as a stale cucumber, il have to sit down in a chair and wait for that kick to miss like im waiting for the bus.

@ Jamie Walker

No worries, i will bring a winnie the pooh blanket to lay over you so you feel comfortable when youre out on the mat

Those two posts made me laugh ^

Congratulation Scooby, great fight. If doc wouldn't stoped the fight Jamie had been using a wheelchair after it to move. 14 days of injury and 16 days of cuts after 8:58 minutes.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Interviewer: Hey Dietrich, we are here today to talk to you regarding your upcoming K1 tournament final fight with Tobin Frost hosted by Steel Penns Xtreme K1 Combat. How are you feeling about the fight?

Dietrich: I am confident. I have heavy hands and a great chin. I feel I am the best fighter in this tournament.

Interviewer: After seeing some of Tobins previous fights, what is your plan going into the fight?

Dietrich: I don't care about his fights. My plan is to knock him unconscious.

Interviewer: Wow, strong words from you there! What would winning the tournament mean to you and becoming the Xtreme K1 Combat Super Heavyweight World Champion?

Dietrich: It would mean everything. I want that belt to show everyone I am the best new KT fighter in the world! I have been training and every moment thinking of getting that belt around my waist. Also, I need a belt to hold up my new pants I plan to buy with my win bonus.

Interviewer: At the start of the interview you seemed to have some aggressive things to say towards your opponent in the final, why is this?

Dietrich: He is trying to get something I want for myself. For that reason he is my enemy and I must destroy him.

Interviewer: After the fight what are your plans for your future?

Dietrich: When I gaze into my future I see many more KO victories to come! For Christmas I deliver a knockout!

Interviewer: Some confident words from an exciting prospect! Good luck in your fight and thanks for the interview.

• Upvote 1

The Hot Tamale: BEEF Tree Of Life Anchor Ricardo Santiago Reporting live in London at weigh-ins for SHW K1 SHOWDOWN FINAL where Steel Penn's Mystery Machine Fight Team has produced Tobin Frost for his title bout with Deitrich Jager in the new, exciting Xtreme K1 Combat organization's SuperheavyWeight division. Tobin seems very focused and he looks to have some chip on his shoulder here today. We will have a brief interview here shortly. If you can recall, Tobin and his previous victim, excuse me, his last opponent really got into some heated trash talk before the fight and that seemed to have motivate him to take his efforts to the next level in the ring. He flat out dominated as he won each round and was awarded a TKO because of the cut he left on Jamie Walker's face, just as he promised he would. Hold on, his younger brother Tubarick is stopping by to speak. Hello Tubarick, and by the way, welcome to the great circle run by Scooby Jr, Mystery Machine Fight Team.

Tubarick: Hey Ricardo, im glad to be accepted into this circle with great fighters like yourself. Watching your highlights of your career is part of what got me to sign with you guys. But im just glad to be able to be on the team with my brother, spar with him and learn from him. I know he will take the belt tonight.

The Hot Tamale: Im confident as well, but tell the world about how focused Tobin has been in preparing for this fight.

Tubarick: You know my brother and how meticulous he is about his fights, when he received his shipment of 170Q Supplements from Scooby Jr I thought he was on steroids the way he was working out. I havent seen him work that hard since he broke mama's lamp and tried to fix it before she got home back when we were kids. He hasnt even been talking much at all, its just a cold stare, I feel bad for Deitrich for what will happen to him, Tobin even busted me up in a few sessions this week. He is PISSED. But, the commission recently made 170Q legal but only our managers can offer them so Tobin was honored to receive some, I hope Scooby thinks highly enough of me to send me some as well.

The Hot Tamale: Wow you say he busted you up as well? Whats going on down there at Steel Penn's Furious Styles? Me and Twelf try to take care of each other in training. What do you think will be key for your brother tonight?

Tubarick: Yeah he stuck me hard in a few sparring sessions, but its all good, it makes me better and all I wanted to do was make him better for this fight, him winning a title is me winning a title. Furious Styles has got us in tip top shape, its a mad house there, we work so hard ive spotted some great fighters paying admission to watch us through the window. IT IS REAL, And tell Twelf I cant wait to meet him. As for Tobin's Tactics? We all know what hes going to do, but its what he does inside that skill that everyone overlooks in preparing so like I said, We all know what hes going to do... WIN.

Tobin: How are you doing brothers, glad you could make it Ricardo. What do you have my brother over here rambling about?

The Hot Tamale: You of course, he tells me you seemed pissed in training. Whats going on buddy?

Tobin: Well I wouldnt say pissed, thats what Deitrich did on himself when he saw who advanced to the title bout against him in this tournament. I just was somewhat slighted last week. I heard the interview that Deitrich had with Aaron the Muay Thai King who scheduled this funeral and I felt like he overlooked me, I wasnt even contacted for an interview.

Tubarick: Oh thats what this was about? I thought it had something to do with me not having money to pay the light bill this month!

Tobin: No, you still need to pay that shit though, i know im about to win 500K today but its the principal. My frustration has everything to do with the media coverage of this whole thing. The only person they needed to cover was ME, but its cool, Mystery Machine doesnt get the respect it deserves as a whole so they will respect us when I cover Deitrick in his own blood!

The Hot Tamale: I try to keep it professional on the show, but thats real... where did you get this gift you are carrying from? Tobin? Let us see it...

http://www.drinksupermarket.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/512x512/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/j/a/jagermeister-liqueur-24x-2cl-miniature-pack-35-abv.jpg

Tobin: I brought it for Deitrich, I told them to keep it ringside. Back in the early 1900s liquor was used to suppress injuries and pain. This case of bottles will do more for Mr Jager over there than bottles do for newborn babes. It kinda fits his name as well, its unique just for him, he will need it when im celebrating my victory. Listen, im the champ and ive always been the champ since day one, im only here because he hasnt given up yet, dont be surprised if he takes a 10-count on one knee as soon as the fight starts. You guys enjoy your day, im headed in.

Tubarick: I will catch up with you bro! And I told you Ricardo, hes serious.

The Hot Tamale: Of course he is, I cant wait to see the action that he brings tonight, its going to be a wonder! BEEF Tree Of Life Radio show at its best, we are going to take the rest of this one off air, to all fans ENJOY!

• Upvote 1

Good fight Scooby. Congrats on getting that belt!

I knew I had no chance. Bad matchup for me since your fighter had a big wrestling and strength advantage plus had more clinching skills. I was hoping Dietrich's size would help even it out but there wasn't much I could do.

lol, i kinda thought that when i counter scouted myself, you guys have been here and done a lot of things that worked already, done a lot of testing and learned scripts.... winning this tournament meant wonders to me because i hadnt tried KT and i hadnt been able to win many fights at all on this game really, hopefully we have many more battles

Prizes are as follows:

1st place goes to.... Tobin Frost! That's 500k and 6 months VIP for his manager and a 20k/20k/20k contract for himself!

2nd place goes to.... Dietrich Jager! That's 100k to his manager and 3 months VIP to his manager!

3rd place goes to.... Jamie Walker! That's 50k to his manager!

KO of the tourney goes to... Dietrich Jager for his KO VS Rock Marin! That's 20k to his manager!

Fight of the tourney goes to... Dietrich Jager VS Tobin Frost!! That's 10k to each manager!

Smack Talker of the tourney goes to... Tobin Frost!! That's 10k to his manager!

• Upvote 2