Running From Reality

Wyatt24

I smoke weed to flesh out reality, not to make a break. I don’t use cannabis because I hate my job or my life. I don’t smoke weed because I can’t pay my bills. I definitely don’t smoke weed to avoid working on my relationship. As a matter of fact, cannabis has done a lot to help my relationship. I am depressed about the state of the world and Donald Trump being the president, but smoking weed doesn’t help me escape those facts. It does make those things easier to process, but I don’t forget them. In fact, this site is one of the sources of my weeds https://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/collections/high-cbd-seeds. I smoke weed because I’m bipolar and I have a social anxiety disorder, and it helps me deal with it without taking pills. I smoke weed because it helps make me a better person.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I’ll be 40.....to this day I’ve never done or tried a drug, smoked anything or tried a drop of any alcohol. I’ve managed just fine with stressful situations without feeling like I needed something to help me escape. I don’t need anything to help me cope with any hard comings or dealings of any sort. My view is if I can’t control it personally then why fight it, get mad or worked up about it or let it put me in a state of mind different than what my normal state of mind is. I played (American) football until I was 30 and never felt the need to do any of those things, not matter how many of the guys around me were doing it. I don’t care that people do it, but I just don’t see the interest in doing something that makes you a different person that you are when you aren’t drinking or smoking, because it’s not the real you....it’s just an escape from who you are. I don’t care that people do these things and it doesn’t bother me, but It’s just not for me....I’ve never been in a situation that made me feel like damn I need a drink or to smoke. Even though my 3 and 6 year old could push me pretty close at times.

• Upvote 1