Bank account interest

bjornmma1

Maybe it could be fun to have like a small percentage of like 5% of interest on the money that is in a business. That way you make it a bit more realistic and also might attract some newer managers to open a business as they will also get interest from it if they can take good care of their business finances.

It's just an idea, and I do realise it's not something with a high priority ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, I'd steer clear for this. Money is damnnn easy to come by in this game. So yeah. Anything to add yet more money than I'd say no.

I don't want to derail the thread, but I do not think money is that easy to come by in this game. If a manager has high level fighters, than you can make good money, but not everyone gets money that easily .

And Wolf his suggestion is a good one. I agree that there should be a maximum amount of money that you can get interest for.

the point of this post is to get more new managers to start their own business and some people do struggle with money also it adds a little be extra of fun when owning a company.

I don't want to derail the thread, but I do not think money is that easy to come by in this game. If a manager has high level fighters, than you can make good money, but not everyone gets money that easily .

And Wolf his suggestion is a good one. I agree that there should be a maximum amount of money that you can get interest for.

I totally disagree. A newbie can come in and get 50k instantly for just joining up. Then, if they have half decent English they can start writing anything from little short interviews to full blown previews and reviews. Any decent with Photoshop? Posters, avatars, skins and clothing store. Then, get a mentor and you'll end up pretty flush. The money is there - they just need to look for it. Damn, pop into chat and you'd come out with about half a million, lol.

I totally disagree. A newbie can come in and get 50k instantly for just joining up. Then, if they have half decent English they can start writing anything from little short interviews to full blown previews and reviews. Any decent with Photoshop? Posters, avatars, skins and clothing store. Then, get a mentor and you'll end up pretty flush. The money is there - they just need to look for it. Damn, pop into chat and you'd come out with about half a million, lol.

Guess I should have popped into chat then when I started :P

Idk, to run a mid tier org you have to overpay and spend RL money to not have your org prospects eaten as an appetizer by top orgs with riches so imo to get rich in this game it takes about 2-3 RL years. Lets say u open a nutrition company, 1.6 mil per 160q supplement so you wont have that money and u wont make that much back that fast. Laundry will only make u 10-15% of the monthly stock you get so mathematically if you laundered all your stock + 500 weeks at a 20% fee it would take 10 months to buy another supplement.

We need an idea of things for rich people to buy like (timeshares with features as planes have) the ability to send fighters on vacations or something or another company type worth adding that the community wont shoot to hell immediately

I think it is easy for a newbie to do well :-

○ As long as they dont run before they can walk

○ And as long as they bump into the right contacts first

If we are looking for stuff for rich to spend their cash on ...

Just some ideas

● Own our own arena's (Creating arenas for our own orgs or for hire)

● Additional possessions (eg - cars, boats etc ...)

(I dont really like that one much but it was a suggestion given to me a long while ago)

(I think it was more for fighters ... maybe to gain morale ...)

I like adding the vacation option, maybe just to recover morale or energy

I will add some more when I think of some ...

Just some ideas !!!

There are many managers who are willing to help newbies. I got help from a lot of people when I started.. still gets a lot favors. There is no need for an establishment to help newbies.

With the amount of cash i roll out in a month,even a meagre 5% profit per month would give me an interest amount roughly equal to two noob fund hand outs.

guess who's getting richer now?

The rich ones already

Even so,one can't keep that limit too high for the reason i explained above and if we keep it too low then that 5% interest would amount to nothing or more like a drop in the ocean so idea is not feasible imo.

I earned my money also by working for it.

But I think a small percentage of interest is nice and makes it a bit more real world like...

In real world people do not always get interest on their investment.sometime they lose money too.

you run a successful org already so what more interest do you want on your investment?i am quite sure you do make profit out of your org.

In real world people do not always get interest on their investment.sometime they lose money too.

you run a successful org already so what more interest do you want on your investment?i am quite sure you do make profit out of your org.

I'm not sure you get the point. I'm not trying to look for a way to make more money for myself. I was looking for a way to attract newer managers to the business side of the game and let them earn some money.

I do know that people in real life can lose money on an investment. I'm not speaking about an investment at all. I spoke about the money you don't use, so pretty much a savings account..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm not sure you get the point. I'm not trying to look for a way to make more money for myself. I was looking for a way to attract newer managers to the business side of the game and let them earn some money.

I do know that people in real life can lose money on an investment. I'm not speaking about an investment at all. I spoke about the money you don't use, so pretty much a savings account..

what is saving's account,the manager balance?

interest is on savings or money invested in business?