Cancelling Bets

DaytonKain

haha you can't take a bet back in real life, why should you here? once you've made the bet that money is the bookies til you win, which most people don't in the long run. get out now while your only a little down ;)

haha you can't take a bet back in real life, why should you here? once you've made the bet that money is the bookies til you win, which most people don't in the long run. get out now while your only a little down ;)

I think you should be allowed to cancel bets you just don't get your money back. What's the point? Well you'd be able to bet on the guy you wanted to win lol or find better odds for that fight and try to win more cash flow.

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm, that is the strangest request from a bettor I think I've ever seen. you want to give up the money you bet before the fight happens, just so you can bet on the other guy.... why not just bet double on the other guy, it's the same thing, either way you are crushing the odds your going to get. at least if you dont cancel the bet you can recoup some, whereas if you do cancel and your boy loses then your just SOL.

hmmm, that is the strangest request from a bettor I think I've ever seen. you want to give up the money you bet before the fight happens, just so you can bet on the other guy.... why not just bet double on the other guy, it's the same thing, either way you are crushing the odds your going to get. at least if you dont cancel the bet you can recoup some, whereas if you do cancel and your boy loses then your just SOL.

The point of the whole thing is don't place a bet on somebody unless you know those are the odds you want, and if you change your mind and really want to bet on the other guy instead of that guy... cancel the bet, place the bet on the other guy, no money back but you'll win the $ if you bet on the right guy (the second time)

It's to save the poor suckers who wanted to cancel their bet on Machida in the 4th round. They wouldn't have won anything. It's either cancelling bets or good referees, judges. You can't have both.

?? to save the poor suckers who bet Machida? they would have won money (as I did) as a result of Machida winning. now, trying to cancel a bet while the match is already in progress is shady as hell. once the match has started the action is ON, there is no turning back, can you imagine if the same ability was afforded to the bookie?

?? to save the poor suckers who bet Machida? they would have won money (as I did) as a result of Machida winning.

Not if they could cancel their bet in the 4th round.

• 3 weeks later...

Wrong. When you bet with a service like bodog, you can change or cancel your bet until the window's closed.

Then if we can not cancel bets why cant we go to another bookie and make the same bet. example. I can place a bet at bodog and 5dimes on the same fighter for the same fight. But now I can not place a bet with one bookie and go to another to place the same bet. Why not?