Photo

Need a Logo - Something original/Pay 300k in game!

Logo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rexlawson

Rexlawson

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:55 AM

I am in need of a logo. This must be a professional logo. Over the years I have seen a lot of talented guys on MMA Tycoon. I'm not talking about someone who finds, chops and cuts from images they found on Google or Photobucket. Looking for someone who is good at Photoshop and can make one as per requirements. If you are up to the task PM with "LOGO" as the subject and I will send you information on what I am looking for. Nothing to hard. Will pay 300K in game.

Thanks

You will have to have some prof that you can make or have some skill at this! Logos you have made in the past, another site where you post your graphics etc.

33o6.pngLawsonnew.png

UKs #1 Mixed Martial Arts training facility

Est. 2oo9

#2 coton81

coton81

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,778 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:44 AM

I am in need of a logo. This must be a professional logo. Over the years I have seen a lot of talented guys on MMA Tycoon. I'm not talking about someone who finds, chops and cuts from images they found on Google or Photobucket. Looking for someone who is good at Photoshop and can make one as per requirements. If you are up to the task PM with "LOGO" as the subject and I will send you information on what I am looking for. Nothing to hard. Will pay 300K in game.

Thanks

You will have to have some prof that you can make or have some skill at this! Logos you have made in the past, another site where you post your graphics etc.

You could always try the person that made are new alliance logo

1381508331Ab1uGVm.jpg 1NkhWi0.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users