SWAP VIP

davie1903

600k for 3 months should be the max allowed.

Problem is too much paper is printed at the top so it screws everything up.

Then again $30 for a year is super cheap so it’s a complicated issue. Also ain’t giving my money to SuperMario lol

The problem is not that. If the incoming players were stable and the income being generated was the same (it got bigger recently, with the addition of the 92k arena), the inflation would be stable, and prices would stay relatively the same. However this is not the case, we have far less people entering this game in comparison to old school members willing to pay in game cash for VIP. So when it comes down to it, if an old school member, who is playing for 8-9 years is running out of VIP time, he is willing to basically offload all (or most) of his game cash, in exchange for 1 year, hence the inflation.

Having an exchange has increased inflation even more because previously there was no definitive price, people would buy and sell via a link in the forums. Now, everyone knows what the biggest offer is.

I don't know who that is, I got it from Lockdown when I first started.

• 4 months later...

could be doing it in the next couple of months, would most likely be looking for cash, would buy a years vip and be willing to give away three months vip for 1million cash or better. Just wanted to find the thread and move back up near the top the list.