Whatever is on your mind goes here!!

Got sick from work because when I sweat, I sweat a lot. So, after unloading two trucks on Wednesday, my shirt is drenched. I then got sent to stock chemicals for an hour in the A/C. By the time I went to lunch I was getting a cold, I wasn't sick when I got to work but at lunch, I am. So, I had to tough it out today with a cold and tomorrow before I have a day off because I can't afford to call out, until at least after I finish my Pathways (which I'm waiting for Management to finishing "observing" me, so I can pass my Performance Check, take my last assessment, and get my $1 raise) when I got up to 9 Occurences to get terminated instead of four.

This guy must be a joy to work around. I bet he still uses an anal thermometer when he feels a chill.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Almost killed a baby today. Woman decided to push the stroller fast around a corner as I am pulling a pallet of water down the aisle but I stopped in enough time.

How can grown men enjoy professional wrestling? i'm not trying to be a dick i just can't understand.

It's a man's soap opera. I hardly watch the matches anyway just the segments in between them

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

"My prediciton? The rapture. That's what I predict. I predict that the vampire aliens are gonna get in the middle of this whole thing, 'cause they're gonna be like, we don't want the priority of Zion. The show is fixed. I am the reason for it all. I'm the reason why Silva sat his ass down. He doesn't want to burn in hell. They say humble your ass motherfucker. Gods watching." Matt Major 

• Upvote 2

I'm expecting the next twelve months to be like the last 12 but with a few twists, like nipple twists but with more salt on them, salty nipple twists, metaphorically speaking of course, that shit too expensive to get for real now, nippleflation is too high.

• Upvote 2