2016 Plans/Goals

davie1903

Hello everyone,

Following off from last years thread I would like to see what people have achieved in 2015 and what they would like to achieve in 2016

I know 2015 was great :

I joined Vendetta and have struck up a great relationship with all managers and building a circle of in game friends that I can learn from and ask favors and know that they will do everything to help me.

Join Skype group where I have met a lot of good guys who have helped me in game and out, with sliders and org business. Struck up a good relationship with the best manager in the game and picked up info from him, even tho it doesn't look like it

Establishing Havoc Fighting League as an up and coming org with great potential. We have built an org to be proud of thanks to Scott for helping us for a long time. But i can't thank Wolf and Conor enough for helping run the org of late and building on what we already had. We have a great roster and a relationship with managers we can be proud of. On wards and upwards.

My plans for 2016 are:

Take Havoc near the top 10 in the coming year and possibly pushing for a Olympics spot (long shot). We know this will be a tough task as there is a great number of top orgs trying to fight to get in the top 10 and around that. Along with great new orgs coming through it will be an exciting year for Havoc. But with our fighters and are loyal managers we feel like we can build on what we have and gather momentum and push on.

Further from this, take on a few tournaments inside the org and create a buzz around our org. Already a few taken place in the org and a few will be taking place in the next year.

I would like to successfully win 2 titles in 2 different orgs.

Looking to add a great patch of fighters to my stable after sacking the deadwood and I would like to build a roster of your prospects that I can build up and progress in the later stages of the year.

Have a project that is going places.

What is everyone else's plans for 2016?

• Upvote 6

Well first let's reflect on 2015 list for myself.

1. Make as many acquaintances, partners, friends and help as many people as I can. Done. Joined Vendetta and made a lot of friends and possibly an enemy or two. I am busy at home with my family but I do try and help people when I can.

2. Get Epicity at least into the top 30. Done. Broke into the top 15 stop just once but was top 20 or around that for a good while.

3/ Break the 200 manager rankings barrier and subsequently the top 100. I broke the top 200, then the top 100, and even the top 10! That silver trophy looks nice.

4. Get an original fighter of mine into the top 2000 P4P. Done.

5. Become a well-known member of the forums, respected not infamous. Well-known yes, the rest? Ehhh... Depends on who you ask but I would like to think so.

In retrospect this list seems a bit modest but I am glad I reached my goals and beyond. Top 10 was beyond anything I could have hoped for and even had a fighter break into the top 100 once.

2016 let's do it.

1. I broke top 10 already so let's reach high and say reach No. 1 in the game.

2. Top fighter in his weight class.

3. Top 10 P4P fighter.

Most of all I would like to continue to be a main-stay near the top of the game and have my manager name become synonymous with a being a top manager. This requires not only my manager rank to be high but I need to get my fighters peaked out and into the big fights of the game. I look forward to all the future challenges and hope to take on many more Current or former No. 1 managers in the future. So far I have faced the current No. 1 manager in the game twice and won both (however I had the primary advantage in both match ups so it's more props and respect to Dino and Bowser to taking those match ups against me because they were tough match ups for them.)

• Upvote 1

1. Make as many acquaintances, partners, friends and help as many people as I can. Done. Joined Vendetta and made a lot of enemies and possibly an enemy or two. I am busy at home with my family but I do try and help people when I can.

2. Get Epicity at least into the top 30. Done. Broke into the top 15 stop just once but was top 20 or around that for a good while.

3/ Break the 200 manager rankings barrier and subsequently the top 100. I broke the top 200, then the top 100, and even the top 10! That silver trophy looks nice.

5. Become a well-known member of the forums, respected not infamous. Well-known yes, the rest? Ehhh... Depends on who you ask but I would like to think so.

In retrospect this list seems a bit modest but I am glad I reached my goals and beyond. Top 10 was beyond anything I could have hoped for and even had a fighter break into the top 100 once.

2016 let's do it.

3. Top 10 P4P fighter.

Most of all I would like to continue to be a main-stay near the top of the game and have my manager name become synonymous with a being a top manager. This requires not only my manager rank to be high but I need to get my fighters peaked out and into the big fights of the game. I look forward to all the future challenges and hope to take on many more Current or former No. 1 managers in the future. So far I have faced the current No. 1 manager in the game twice and won both (however I had the primary advantage in both match ups so it's more props and respect to Dino and Bowser to taking those match ups against me because they were tough match ups for them.)

so which one is it? a few or a lot?

• Upvote 1

Reflection of 2015:

- I won the mad cash tournament with Dickie , so very happy with that.

- Won one or two other smaller tournaments and was very close to winning it a few times as well.
- Achieved my highest ranking , 24th
- Won 3 awards in the yearly awards last year.

- Have a few decent prospects coming up.

Goals for 2016:

- Keep Syn at least a top 3 org and hopefully even be able to put it at number one for a long time.
- Medal in the olympics

- Improve my best ranking , 24th

- Get a fighter in the top 10 p4p

- Win a few tournaments

- Hold championship belt and defend it succesfully
- Hold a title in a top 10 org

I not going to even look at my 2015 goals lol.All epic failures :weeping: .

1.break the top 100 and stay there

2. get to division 3 or above and stay there

3.hopefully the hart foundation will break into the division 1 at least one but main goal is to not go back into division 3 .

4.Get SP ICON into the top 5 orgs in the game

1. Make as many acquaintances, partners, friends and help as many people as I can. Done. Joined Vendetta and made a lot of friends and possibly an enemy or two. I am busy at home with my family but I do try and help people when I can.

2016 let's do it.

3. Top 10 P4P fighter.

Wouldn't your goal be to show the hype to the masses and introduce the hype monster?

Wouldn't your goal be to show the hype to the masses and introduce the hype monster?

Hype has no time table. Hype has no plans. Hype is not a future goal, it is the past/present/future. Hype is patient, hype is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. Hype does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. You do not plan the hype. You only GET THE HYPE.

Corinthians 13:4

Did pretty well on my goals for 2015. Hopefully I do as well next year.

Have UPG become the #1 org at least once

One of my fighters crack the top 100 p4p

Get back to giving away at least 50k on the Pick 'ems

Compete in the TWGC and win one

Highland Network Goals

1. Run Monthly Highland Challengers or Highland Games Creation Tournaments.

2. Monthly Highland Raffles.

3. Expand The Highland Network to 50+ Members.

4. Have At Least 20 Project Fighters Competing in Highland Games.

5. Get Highland Challengers To The Top 20.

6. Keep Highland Games In The Top 10 For An Entire Year.

Personal Manager Goals

1. Get Into The Top 100.

2. Have 5+ Project Fighters With Good Potential.

3. Learn More About Training Fighters.

1 - Help Troid get to top 10/15

2 - Get my fighters fighting at a good level

3 - top 100 manager at the end of the year

My goals from last year.

1 - Think i helped them get there, obvs they have improved leaps and bounds since i left

2 - I cna say they are in top ID level orgs

3 - Smashed that one, currently sitting at #2

Goals this year

1 - remain top 10 manager/generally be considered a decent manager

2 - Get my top fighters past ID orgs into the big boy level

3 - Be chill. Might of made a tit of myself in the past by getting too emotional, I happily admit that. But I just wanna be chill from now even to the cbombs

1) Get into the top 100

2) Get a fighter into top 20 w/c

3) Get a fighter into top 10 w/c KT

4) Get a fighter into top 500 p4p

5) Reach 5000 forum posts

6) Win 4 titles

Should be enough.

2015 were my first real year and i didnt realy know what to expect. But my goals were simple

1. I wanted a roster with only my own created fighters. ( now i have 17 and 4 from the fa.)

2. Half of my own fighters were going to be top 1000 p4p ( now 3 of them are top 1000 p4p)

Looking back i realise my goals were a little to much for me so 2016 im going for almost the same goal.

1. 17 of my fighters are going to be created by me.

2. Half of the fighters created by me are going to be top 1000 p4p

So..... all of my goals for 2015 are probably fucked... (il check in a second to add them at the end of my post)

But i lost all of my activity, while i still have been winning, i havent been active in the forums, the chat, had to give up my org... i just havent had time to do shit! so i am trying to get that back and get back in the groove of things...

For 2015

* I want to continue to make friends here in the tycoon world

* I want to get PRIDE and KT more attention than it has ever had in tycoon

* I want to get my rank back up to top 10 and stay there for longer this year than i did in the past

* I want to get a fighter consistently in the top 10 WC Rankings

And lastly to hold 5 Org belts at one time

So, i aint do none of this shit ^^^

I possibly had 5 org belts at once, but i wasnt online long enough to notice if i did. I have Tevin Mangrove Jr standing on the outside of 10 in HW rankings so maybe 2016 is the year. I didnt even make any new friends, which sucks.

I shall return to add 2016 goals, but one goal i can guarantee is to be back and active

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/56586515.jpg

• Upvote 8

So..... all of my goals for 2015 are probably fucked... (il check in a second to add them at the end of my post)

But i lost all of my activity, while i still have been winning, i havent been active in the forums, the chat, had to give up my org... i just havent had time to do shit! so i am trying to get that back and get back in the groove of things...

So, i aint do none of this shit ^^^

I possibly had 5 org belts at once, but i wasnt online long enough to notice if i did. I have Tevin Mangrove Jr standing on the outside of 10 in HW rankings so maybe 2016 is the year. I didnt even make any new friends, which sucks.

I shall return to add 2016 goals, but one goal i can guarantee is to be back and active

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/56586515.jpg

Yihaa, Scooby is back! Straight to the top!

http://www.theblawghouse.com/sites/default/files/Gurleys-Back.gif

• Upvote 3