Still decent amount of players?

Hello301

Mike is not inactive, just gotten higher priorities in the last few years.

I'm too new to have a good idea about the pace, but I like it slower and not having to login every day.

Well, I guess your Org owner is way happier, if you login everyday, as there is nothing worse, than people not reacting to fight or contract offers for a few days,

the inactive sign(not logged in for 3 days) for me is like a red light to offer fights or sign someone, so I really advise to login at least once a day.

• Upvote 1

Well, I guess your Org owner is way happier, if you login everyday, as there is nothing worse, than people not reacting to fight or contract offers for a few days,

the inactive sign(not logged in for 3 days) for me is like a red light to offer fights or sign someone, so I really advise to login at least once a day.

I typically do check in several times a day, at least to see if something happened. I'm in your org, but I'm not one of your unresponsive managers :)

What I was thinking about was rather that I like not having the pressure to always do stuff here. If there is a fight coming up I don't need to be there for it, I can set all sliders days in advance, I can set up my training schedules and have it run a couple of days with no further attention etc. I can do things when I got the time for it. But yes, if I'm expecting fight offers or other things to happen I'll keep a tab open.

And I like the long-term planning about how to develop my fighters, makes you consider your choices more carefully than if you could just play through a whole fighter career in a day.

But having said that, right now I am also a bit restless having everything set up and just waiting for action.. only had one QFC fight and I want more..

• Upvote 2

I typically do check in several times a day, at least to see if something happened. I'm in your org, but I'm not one of your unresponsive managers :)

What I was thinking about was rather that I like not having the pressure to always do stuff here. If there is a fight coming up I don't need to be there for it, I can set all sliders days in advance, I can set up my training schedules and have it run a couple of days with no further attention etc. I can do things when I got the time for it. But yes, if I'm expecting fight offers or other things to happen I'll keep a tab open.

And I like the long-term planning about how to develop my fighters, makes you consider your choices more carefully than if you could just play through a whole fighter career in a day.

But having said that, right now I am also a bit restless having everything set up and just waiting for action.. only had one QFC fight and I want more..

Oh well, yeah, with the Forum Names and manager names it's often not so easy.....

Yeah, you have 4 fighters all signed, so the waiting game for a couple weeks begins.....however your fighters will be happy if they can train a bit cardio for the first fight :-)

However, I recommend buying VIP, as you can do a lot more then, especially get 10 fighters,

but yeah I understand, what you say, you can take your time, plan the right settings ahead, and no need to be on at specific times to have a chance to win.

Yes, on my free trial now, planning to buy VIP later. Probably good for me to get a little bit more experience before I start my 18 year olds.

I would recommend taking your time on being a free user. Make some 25 year old builds, do some QFC tournaments, and just get a feel for the game before going VIP and making a bunch of 18 year olds. There are a lot nuances to this game that if you don't understand or notice that could hamper the experience.

• Upvote 2

Yes, on my free trial now, planning to buy VIP later. Probably good for me to get a little bit more experience before I start my 18 year olds.

VIP is a must at any level of the game but i agree with Leon if you just want to fight & get used to everything just stick with building 25yr olds. Building 18yr olds is long term as in its pretty pointless building one then having him continually fight right off the bat(you would have him fight once at the beginning to see his hiddens), im not exactly sure but i think i seen somewhere its probably a couple of months training before they catch up but i could be wrong.

• Upvote 1

I would also like to know the break even point where a 18yo can compete with a 25yo.

Also JJ if you havent already grab a mentor through the ingame system. It is the most beneficial thing I have found as a new player.

It depends , if you have a proper build and train your physicals to Elite it can be done. Slider settings is key too. If you take a look at my fighters you will see both examples where I win when properly trained and where I lose while testing hidden in QFC asa I create my fighter. Some managers like to protect their rank and hype so much that they will test 2 of their own fighters at an org they have access to but I find this cheap, unrealistic and overall a handicap as you learn more from losses than easy wins. Top managers I can understand but when you see mediocre managers doing this it’s just laughable.

• Downvote 1

It depends , if you have a proper build and train your physicals to Elite it can be done. Slider settings is key too. If you take a look at my fighters you will see both examples where I win when properly trained and where I lose while testing hidden in QFC asa I create my fighter. Some managers like to protect their rank and hype so much that they will test 2 of their own fighters at an org they have access to but I find this cheap, unrealistic and overall a handicap as you learn more from losses than easy wins. Top managers I can understand but when you see mediocre managers doing this it’s just laughable.

Must be nice being one of the Elite managers in this game eh Camara? Those mediocre losers can keep fighting their own projects against each other to find their hiddens! We the Elite will be better than them by creating 25 year old can crushers! By talking big then finding any excuse to reject a challenge! Did I saw "we"? Cause I meant "you".

Yours truly, "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly fucker-upper".

• Upvote 3

I would recommend taking your time on being a free user. Make some 25 year old builds, do some QFC tournaments, and just get a feel for the game before going VIP and making a bunch of 18 year olds. There are a lot nuances to this game that if you don't understand or notice that could hamper the experience.

I disagree, with only 4 fighters the game really can become a drag. 10 fighters speeds up the game massivally and with the actual monetary investment it gives you a reason to come back
  • Upvote 3

I disagree, with only 4 fighters the game really can become a drag. 10 fighters speeds up the game massivally and with the actual monetary investment it gives you a reason to come back

Maybe. I know when I started I was glad I didn't immediately drop money on to this, because if I did my mistakes would've been amplified a lot,

Making a bunch of 21-24 year olds and balancing their stats was a horrible idea but luckily I only had 4 fighters, not 10, lol.

Maybe. I know when I started I was glad I didn't immediately drop money on to this, because if I did my mistakes would've been amplified a lot,

Making a bunch of 21-24 year olds and balancing their stats was a horrible idea but luckily I only had 4 fighters, not 10, lol.

I had the luck of finding Jax as a manager. He only allowed vip mentees, aznd immediatelly layed down the basics. If you find a m mentor, I think VIP is the better option

800 people play a day, more or less.

At any given time. There are like 21,00 players I believe.

Logining in once a day is generally highly recommend. I spend WAY to much time logged in here, but I'm an addict just trying to tap the vein...

I am so Impatient. I do NOT want the pace of the game sped up, but I am jonsing to fight... that's why I have twenty fighter slots... I'm going to be full pretty soon... then it will be time to just fight I guess. Hopefully I can actually start wining.

I would buy right away and start building 18 year olds. They take a long time to build up to the level where you'll feel comfortable fighting them.

I disagree with this completely. The ability to make ten fighters and buy up more slots, is of vital importance to keep you busy and entertained. The more fighters you have the less time between fights you'll have to deal with. Also getting that jump on the building up your projects is a benefit that cannot be understated.

Totally agree with this.

Elite!?! I have never had a fighter with an Elite stat. Most players, especially the newbies don't have the ability to get their stats that high... they would run out of money, and then they would be waiting an interminably long time to get stats that high while training in the gyms they can afford. This is just terrible advice for a new player.

• Upvote 1